Official Power Season 1 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cant respect this ghost dude...this is some sucka shyt.

my guess is the lawyer ends up dead by the end of season

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I know they trying to pull on your heart strings with the picturesque black love/family but I can't feel bad for Tasha. She wants homie to stay a drug dealer so she can keep enjoying the lifestyle. It is real though. A lot of street nikkas girls be on that type time. Unless Angela does some grimey shiit, which she will most likely do being a lawyer, I'd be on her like a muthafukka.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Word? :ohhh: So tell me what's gonna happen this season. I'll stop watching and just let you tell me.

:manny:

TASHA FINDS OUT GHOST IS FUKKING ANGIE AND GIVE CAINES SON THE DRAWS RAW

TOMMY KILLS THE RED HEAD

OF COURSE LOBOS WAS DOUBLE CROSSING GHOST AND TOMMY SO A WAR IS GOING TO BREAK OUT

GHOST IS GOING TO GET LINED UP AT THE CLUB AND ESCAPE BARELY

ANGIE IS GONNA PLAY GHOST ON SOME HEARTLESS
shyt

KANE IS GONNA TRY TO TAKE OVER FROM THE
Pen

Just some predictions...I like the show :yeshrug:

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Episode 4 was interesting.

Ghost finally tapped Angie. They both have other relationships, so it's not like she can get emotional and try to flip it on it, God forbid something happens.

I think Tommy and this chick doing coke is gonna have some adverse effects. Dude is a boss, but he acts like he's a soldier with nothing to lose. And them beating up the bad coke seller is gonna have an effect too, to where i think they're gonna wish they had just killed him or something

Ghost wife is scandalous like a muthafukka. I don't like her one bit. She seems like a real shiesty type broad.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many things going on at once...hope the writers know what they're doing. Good show so far though.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yet this nicca cant help but keep watching:umad:

power.jpg

:youngsabo:

actually ive stopped watching because it's weak...

after watching shows like the wire, i would never be into this hollywood bullshyt

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
shows trash, but the wife is the WOAT character. I hope that bytch never gets another job thats how irrelevant she is. One of the most worthless characters ive ever seen. Brings nothing to the show if you eliminate her no one would notice :pachaha:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:banderas:

Every other tv show in the world should take notes. Sportscenter, Giada at Home, Family Feud, all that
:laff: I just died reading that shyt lmao. Im at my mama house and just watched ep 4 with her and she mentioned the sex scenes from every ep. I stole your joke and she bussed out laughing. My OG is silly as hell lol