Official Power Season 1 Thread

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Marshall Mathers flips on him I'm done. He already comes off as way too shady (:krs: don't even ask me how :wow:) from the jump. Him flipping would be not only be cliche but it would be poorly done. I am not feeling the chick from HS. All the bad Latinas we got out here and they pick this plain ass bytch? :what: Rosalyn Sanchez would've been perfect for that role. I am interested to see what 50's reaction is to his son's involvement because he didn't look too pleased and it's only a matter of time before the son smashes Naturi. It's only a matter of time before Angela finds out Ghost is a crook. I wanna see how they do that. They have a lot of ways they can go here and I hope they don't fukk it up.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
His wife needs to get a life, she on some bs.. All she does is complain, she's not getting enough attention he spent some mony to open the club.. So what.. If she was doing something to help the business she wouldn't have so much time to worry.. And :comeon:At this bytch being mad he wants to go straight, how dumb is she?:what:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
, I got to admit I was surprised that the wife wants Ghost to stay a drug dealer and loves the life. 95% of the time in plots like this, the wife always wants their husband/man get out of the game and go legit...

Sorry but this is the lone twist in the show, gotta admit I cant remember another1 with that dynamic. I'm curious as to how they gonna go with the joint who got her face slashed tho I suspect how that goes ...

I wanna like it, im trying to like it but :yeshrug:its still on the dvr tho

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Woulda been better if it started from a background story first. I'm pretty sure they might do that though. C Rabbit just doesn't convince me when it comes to being tough. The show looks like a fight for ny story line :lolbron: