Official Power Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats on here talking about "cliched" storylines when at the same time they jack off every other "cliched" tent pole movie released between April and October.....:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bish, shut the fukk up. You're the k@k. Probably smacking on a Cucumber Sandwich right now.

:win:

You know better than that.....My posts reeks of a nikka that has Jack Johnson's blood in his veins.....Talk that bullshyt to other dikk in tha booty ass nikkas like yourself old fukk boy

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:win:

You know better than that.....My posts reeks of a nikka that has Jack Johnson's blood in his veins.....Talk that bullshyt to other dikk in tha booty ass nikkas like yourself old fukk boy
Your posts reek of k@kness. U probably got some black d1kk u suck on the regular. They probably call u Cream @ the gay bar.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your posts reek of k@kness. U probably got some black d1kk u suck on the regular. They probably call u Cream @ the gay bar.

And the prerequisite for the dikk had to be a black one huh? :pachaha:

Couldn't be any old flavored dikk,,,:pause: :dead:

And you call me the cracker?........Oh boy....:whew: This site aint shyt....,,,,,,

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
And the prerequisite for the dikk had to be a black one huh? :pachaha:

Couldn't be any old flavored dikk,,,:pause: :dead:

And you call me the cracker?........Oh boy....:whew: This site aint shyt....,,,,,,
U remind me of one of those Beckys that date n1ggaz and start thinking they're black. Go watch your Everybody Loves Raymond box set, Snowflake

Daps
I like the show. It's still early to shyt on its not too bad. The wife is being 100% accurate in her portrayal of a drug dealer's wife. They don't want you to change. That threatens their position. She is gonna take him down..but as usual...p*ssy brings power down.

Ehhh, I disagree here.

Typically, at this stage in their lives (mid-to-late 30s, kids and a home) wives start getting amnesia and acting like they didn't marry a criminal. She's popped the bottles at the club... taken trips to LA with no luggage and came back with six bags, struggling.

Be it the threat of prison and murder or mounding guilt, now is typically the time when they start trying to convince him to give it up.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Straight up, had no interest in the show minus the fact that a black woman is the showrunner and that's a good look......but then I heard about the titty meats being in full effect and now I'm watching episode 1 on demand. If you flash them, they will come:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Straight up, had no interest in the show minus the fact that a black woman is the showrunner and that's a good look......but then I heard about the titty meats being in full effect and now I'm watching episode 1 on demand. If you flash them, they will come:wow:

:takedat:Ep 2 got a nice scene too. Ep 3 we were left starving and laughing at 50's acting. Hopefully Ep 4 Ghost bangs the latina chick.