Official Power Season 1 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:takedat:Ep 2 got a nice scene too. Ep 3 we were left starving and laughing at 50's acting. Hopefully Ep 4 Ghost bangs the latina chick.

:beli:
ibmSzCrARpe7k0.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Show is piff. Story lines are getting good.
Thats what I'm saying. nikkas critiquing every scene and everyones acting. Man I don't get to deep in the shyt. I just wanna see what happens between Ghost and his wife, his wife and the drive, tommy and ghost, ghost and angela, and 50 cent and his son. I'm interested to see how it plays out, not that the 3lw chick isn't a highly skilled actress. Her acting is fine with me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I just burned through the first 3 episodes...the story is engaging enough, the dialogue is definitely pulpy and the show is entertaining so I'm down. 50 is awful lol and the show is really like a soap opera but most Starz shows are...gotta embrace the pulp and melodrama. Hopefully it continues to keep me engaged.

And Nauri Naughton is :wow: I'm in love

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:i was thinkin the same,

they could of at least sprayhis beard a lil grey:ohlawd:,give him some glasses:lupe:,also remove the waves out of his head:whoo:

:mjpls:
Yall nikkas ain't black or something. That's a common occurance in the black community. But the real problem is the son don't look like a youngin. Ghost and them only supposed to be 35. Kanan may be older, younger who knows. Obviously Ghost ain't get into the game till after High School. Kanan could be the "lil" Big Homie. My Old head like 55 and look like he bout 28.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a wack cliched storyline...no surprise half-a-buck is involved in this bullshyt

first of all, this dumbass main character...where should i start? i mean, he's cheating on his wife with a federal prosecutor (the bytch basically told him she worked for the federal bureau, and he knew she was a lawyer...put 2 and 2 together you fake ass gansgta) and then he kills a dude himself, although he has plenty of goons to do it. i think at this point, he's trying to get caught. lol at his white homeboy putting his dumbass on blast when he tried to take pictures with that model company exec.

50 cent...wack

only thing good on this show is naturi's tittes...that's about it