Official Power Season 1 Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah that's true. I just can't stand her character.

Breh it really seems like that lame would say shyt like that.
lol, true. but there's so many moments like that. shyt is unintentional comedy. When the wife told Ghost "the best way to keep a woman loyal is to provide her with security" (meanwhile she's playing with the p*ssy infront of the lame driver).

Let's keep it real, the main character is not even a credible club owner/manager. he doesn't even seem to have enough G for that, let alone being some type of drug dealer master mind. ironically, the best character on the show is probably the 8mile looking dude.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
lol, true. but there's so many moments like that. shyt is unintentional comedy. When the wife told Ghost "the best way to keep a woman loyal is to provide her with security" (meanwhile she's playing with the p*ssy infront of the lame driver).

Let's keep it real, the main character is not even a credible club owner/manager. he doesn't even seem to have enough G for that, let alone being some type of drug dealer master mind. ironically, the best character on the show is probably the 8mile looking dude.
lol eminen jr is dope. And when that bytch said that shyt it genuinely upset me. Hahaha I wanted him to put her in check so bad. The way the bytch is acting is fukking up ghost Gangsta image for me. Any man let alone a Gangsta would've put that bytch in check for that shyt

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
lol eminently jr is dope. And when that bytch said that shyt it genuinely upset me. Hahaha I wanted him to put her in check so bad. The way the bytch is acting is fukking up ghost Gangsta image for me. Any man let alone a Gangsta would've put that bytch in check for that shyt
You don't understand the power of p*ssy breh.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Duke murdered ole boy the 1st episode :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
50 really has a hit show and as a stan it warms my heart to see people who I dont usually see mention 50 cent talking about the show on twitter and whatnot, we really did it brehs:to:
fist-pump.gif

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I just wanna see how shyt unfolds. Its so cliche. Im surprised angelas fling didnt catch the text exchange. Just dont understand how ghost is just :cape: over Angela so quickly. He suppose to be this slightly ruthless dude. He got her out in public and all. The wife is annoying as hell she need to fall back take care of the kids or something lol. I wont be surprised if Tommy had a hand in something. I just dont trust dude.
50 really has a hit show and as a stan it warms my heart to see people who I dont usually see mention 50 cent talking about the show on twitter and whatnot, we really did it brehs:to:
fist-pump.gif

Friend_hug.gif

bn stanning for 10 years straight:sadbron:shyt still feels like my first day,amazing:sadbron:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I think 50 character might be apart of all this shyt going on

He def got an agenda and is bout to use his son to make things happen

Tommy I don't trust either

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Finished watching all 3 episodes today. Not gon lie, I went into this show on some :stopitslime: shyt at first but it's honestly not bad at all. :ehh:

Yeah the story is cliche (drug dealer trying to do legit with a partner thats still stuck in the streets) but they could've done far worse.

I'm really digging the theme song too :obama:

But I swear dude's wife is going to be his downfall :snoop: