Official Power Season 1 Thread

all3rd

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed the last episode till that silly last 5 minutes. :pachaha:Ghost wife wants him to keep his g status instead of go good. :gladbron:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show is terrible, predictable at every turn. I keep thinking it got to get better. We'll see.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished watching all 3 episodes today. Not gon lie, I went into this show on some :stopitslime: shyt at first but it's honestly not bad at all. :ehh:

Yeah the story is cliche (drug dealer trying to do legit with a partner thats still stuck in the streets) but they could've done far worse.

I'm really digging the theme song too :obama:

But I swear dude's wife is going to be his downfall :snoop:

For real its like she retarded or something, gotta chance to go straight but would rather keep her 3 kids in danger

bytch worse than Namond moms on The Wire :heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For real its like she retarded or something, gotta chance to go straight but would rather keep her 3 kids in danger

bytch worse than Namond moms on The Wire :heh:

Man breh. I damn sure no what you mean. Between my daughter throwing the control pads and deciding she wants to play to grabbing the remote to click when she has 2 toy remotes to her constantly taking our cellphones I feel like I'm being punked by an 18 month old.

Then my Wife is always up in my grill whenever I game or watch something I like askign all kinds of questions and walking in front of the tv...Then when I go in the mancave all hell always breaks loose.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
give me angela and tasha (naturi) in the bed at the same time once i might not need to have sex ever again :wow:
Both them broads is birds to me, moreso Angela. Tasha has "downfall" written all over her but i think she'd shoot it out with the feds for ghost, she seem ride or die and superficial at the same damn time.

Daps
I think the [one of the main] problem(s) with this show is that they've rushed things.

They should've taken time to fully develop Ghost, the drug dealer (I still CRINGE every time they refer to themselves as 'drug dealers'). They should've given us a better picture of the size and scope of his operation before they went on this 'I'm trying to get out of the game' route. It's like just meeting Stringer in season 3.