Official Power Season 1 Thread

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If nikkas paid attention yall would notice thats an underlining of the show. Dude is trying to go professional with businesses but everyone around him wants him in the game. I think its a very interesting arc and that makes this show differ from others like it. Im sure it will have a major impact on how shyt unfolds down the line.

And the nikka being in the mirror is used as a reference to who he really is and who he is trying to be. Thats why he couldnt look at himself while smashing Naturi. I think this is weitten well into the story.
yeah I get that but they make it too obvious with the wife. And smh at this idiot telling her everything about his drug game. Ungrateful bytch was about to flip on him when her moms was hating, imagine what will happen when the feds come.... her part is fukking up the show. they should've made her the willfully blind house wife.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
yeah I get that but they make it to obvious with the wife. And smh at this idiot telling her everything about his drug game. Ungrateful bytch was about to flip on him when her moms was hating, imagine what will happen when the feds come.... her part is fukking up the show. they should've made her the willfully blind house wife.
I think ol girl was in the game with him and helped him move them thangs. She didn't just show up once he became a rich nikka, seems like she been there before all that. That would explain why she is so in tune with what's going on. He will eventually have to kill her though because she has too much dirt on him. Once he finds out about her and the driver, she will be knocked off. Probably in season 2.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want 50 to win and i salute him for making this happen but the show is CORNY!

only saw up to episode 2 but the corniest moment so far was when the white chick was getting fukked doggystyle and then she tells the white dude "fukk me harder!" and white dude says "are you sure!!?? :merchant:"

:why:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Anibal deserved an apology, lol, Ghost put the gat on his forehead so disrespectfully and aint even bother to apologize after he figured out Anibal aint the snake. I say its either Tommy or 50's son, its always ur loved ones who try to do u in.
How could it be Tommy when he just foiled that robbery attempt last episode??

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Anibal deserved an apology, lol, Ghost put the gat on his forehead so disrespectfully and aint even bother to apologize after he figured out Anibal aint the snake. I say its either Tommy or 50's son, its always ur loved ones who try to do u in.
Bruh it's the Mexican that met with the plug last episode.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could it be Tommy when he just foiled that robbery attempt last episode??

Exactly, him doing that would make it seem impossible right? Smart man that Tommy. I dont trust him, too bloodthirsty, probably feels like he doesnt even need Ghost anymore. Or, of course, its not him

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
i love the interaction between jamie and the old skool friend(da chick)

he still doesnt know what she actually does(as a job),its gonna get interesting soon

good show

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I just wanna see how shyt unfolds. Its so cliche. Im surprised angelas fling didnt catch the text exchange. Just dont understand how ghost is just :cape: over Angela so quickly. He suppose to be this slightly ruthless dude. He got her out in public and all. The wife is annoying as hell she need to fall back take care of the kids or something lol. I wont be surprised if Tommy had a hand in something. I just dont trust dude.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love this show. That said, it's like one of those hood novels that they sell on 125th Street make for TV.

His wife is a bird, and it's getting annoying. She's mad he didn't tell her about using their clean money to open up a club? Where did she think that the money was going to come from? That's a classic move, use clean money to invest in something else. It's like she doesn't want him to progress past the life they're already in and secured in.

Tommy, i understand the role of his character, but he's shiesty as hell and a live wire. I wonder how it's going to be when Ghost finds out he's been skimming money. Ghost's gonna need to tap Angie, and then when his wife finds out, it's gonna be another issue.And then he has to worry about Lilliana flipping on them all because of her buck 50.

I like the show, it's just predictable at times.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love this show. That said, it's like one of those hood novels that they sell on 125th Street make for TV.

His wife is a bird, and it's getting annoying. She's mad he didn't tell her about using their clean money to open up a club? Where did she think that the money was going to come from? That's a classic move, use clean money to invest in something else. It's like she doesn't want him to progress past the life they're already in and secured in.

Tommy, i understand the role of his character, but he's shiesty as hell and a live wire. I wonder how it's going to be when Ghost finds out he's been skimming money. Ghost's gonna need to tap Angie, and then when his wife finds out, it's gonna be another issue.And then he has to worry about Lilliana flipping on them all because of her buck 50.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I think it's the exact opposite. So much shyt happens that I don't expect, like his wife with the driver. I also thought 50 was gonna be happy Ghost was looking out for his son but it seems there is some issues there.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think ol girl was in the game with him and helped him move them thangs. She didn't just show up once he became a rich nikka, seems like she been there before all that. That would explain why she is so in tune with what's going on. He will eventually have to kill her though because she has too much dirt on him. Once he finds out about her and the driver, she will be knocked off. Probably in season 2.
yeah that's true. I just can't stand her character.

i want 50 to win and i salute him for making this happen but the show is CORNY!

only saw up to episode 2 but the corniest moment so far was when the white chick was getting fukked doggystyle and then she tells the white dude "fukk me harder!" and white dude says "are you sure!!?? :merchant:"

:why:
Breh it really seems like that lame would say shyt like that.