Official Power Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Ever since yall brought it up I cant look at that white guy without thinking Eminem, that didnt even cross my mind before

3rd episode was crazy though I didnt want it to end:lupe:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
People shytting on 50 acting for no reason. :what: Dude didn't even have that many lines or a serious scene to critic his acting in this episode. Some of you dudes on Coli brehs :comeon: And I don't even like 50 myself.

Im actually a Fif fan, he can't act. His movements and facial expressions just make me laugh.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Im actually a Fif fan, he can't act. His movements and facial expressions just make me laugh.
I just find it :what: seeing that 50 is that dude's father and the guy who taught Ghost and Tommy everything...when he looks younger than them. You'd think 50's character would be a 50yr old or something. But you know he was like "if I'm helping fund this, I at least need a recurring role."

The theme song to the show isn't bad either btw.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I cut this off half way through the first episode. I wanted this show to be good too. But the acting his bad and the characters aren't believable.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, his son looks 30. And Ghost and Naturi have zero chemistry. She seems like a jumpoff, not his wife. His scenes with Angela seem way more believable. Could be the girl playing Angela is just a better actress than Naturi:leon:

Tommy is a horrible actor too. Even the torture scene was a lil corny. Show is at least entertaining

The impression I get is all he did was marry a young chick that he could trust & accept what he does. Of course he's gonna be a little detached marrying someone for those reasons. It takes a certain kind of woman to marry a drug dealer & based on what we see from the show, he's been wanting to get out the game some time now.

Angela was the one that got away. They went to high school together. She's a woman with a career. She's around his age range. They relate to each other more than him & his wife

Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
its good enough for a summer show:yeshrug:
the story isn't new but its not as over the top as i thought it would be. Ghost could really be a terrible character in other hands. I was prepared to see a bad Nino Brown impersonation but i think they trying to avoid that as much as possible which is a good thing. Still only 3 episodes, i'll give them more time to set the storyline up.

:leon:From tonights episode, I got to admit I was surprised that the wife wants Ghost to stay a drug dealer and loves the life. 95% of the time in plots like this, the wife always wants their husband/man get out of the game and go legit...

one of the worst episodes i seen in my life dog.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
this dumb bytch tryna to get him to stay in the drug game? Whos writing this shyt? :dahell:
If noggas paid attention yall would notice thats an underlining of the show. Dude is trying to go professional with businesses but everyone around him wants him in the game. I think its a very interesting arc and that makes this show differ from others like it. Im sure it will have a major impact on how shyt unfolds down the line.

And the nikka being in the mirror is used as a reference to who he really is and who he is trying to be. Thats why he couldnt look at himself while smashing Naturi. I think this is weitten well into the story.