Official Power Season 1 Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That white dude called "Tommy" looks like a f*cking Eminem. He was on True Detective show and Banshee show too.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fif is a horrible actor :heh:

Now I see why he couldnt play the lead. He make the actor playing Ghost seem Daniel Day Lewis or some sh1t.

Yeah, 50 Cent can't acting for shyt. I was like 50 Cent was the dude's father :what: both of them about the same age so couldn't get the older guy look?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yeah, 50 Cent can't acting for shyt. I was like 50 Cent was the dude's father :what: both of them about the same age so couldn't get the older guy look?

Yeah, his son looks 30. And Ghost and Naturi have zero chemistry. She seems like a jumpoff, not his wife. His scenes with Angela seem way more believable. Could be the girl playing Angela is just a better actress than Naturi:leon:

Tommy is a horrible actor too. Even the torture scene was a lil corny. Show is at least entertaining

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
its good enough for a summer show:yeshrug:
the story isn't new but its not as over the top as i thought it would be. Ghost could really be a terrible character in other hands. I was prepared to see a bad Nino Brown impersonation but i think they trying to avoid that as much as possible which is a good thing. Still only 3 episodes, i'll give them more time to set the storyline up.

:leon:From tonights episode, I got to admit I was surprised that the wife wants Ghost to stay a drug dealer and loves the life. 95% of the time in plots like this, the wife always wants their husband/man get out of the game and go legit...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Saw all 3 eps today. The joint is entertaining. I bet this will end up being way better/less cheesier than that Empire show that's premiering next year with Terrance Howard on Fox.

Love all the sex on the show, and Ghost is a pretty solid actor. :wow: @ his wardrobe.

Goddamn tommy and the wife are annoying.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People shytting on 50 acting for no reason. :what: Dude didn't even have that many lines or a serious scene to critic his acting in this episode. Some of you dudes on Coli brehs :comeon: And I don't even like 50 myself.