Official Power Season 1 Thread

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Smh at negus still finding ways to hate on fif. His character isn't bad and his acting hasn't been terrible(haven't been terrific either, just good enough). Only thing I'd change was the animal ambition track at the end. Tbh, if 50 wasn't on the show, I don't know if people would have tuned in as much. Not saying 50 is the same draw he was, but it's 50 :yeshrug:. People will tune in to hate or love him.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Higher ups don't use burners because they rely on anonymity. Mid level and street dealers use them but they would never have contact with someone like ghost on a phone so a phone tap would be useless. the most they would probably get is a name. Ghosts people used coded text messages and when him and Tommy talked on the phone it was never obvious what they were talking about.
Burners give you anonymity, doofus. Ghost ain't even that big to be honest. LOL@coded text messages. They said 86. Everybody know what 86 means. nikka called Tasha and said a bytch got bad product, Tasha was like wasn't our shyt and he was like we don't do that here.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
EXCELLENT twist to end the season. I was starting to think they were going to Miami for season 2. Can't wait. These last two eps were exceptional.

I'm trying to tell my people about it, but they don't hear me tho.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Burners give you anonymity, doofus. Ghost ain't even that big to be honest. LOL@coded text messages. They said 86. Everybody know what 86 means. nikka called Tasha and said a bytch got bad product, Tasha was like wasn't our shyt and he was like we don't do that here.

If you move quietly, have legit businesses and maintain anonymity.. there's no need to use burners doofus. :mjpls: The cops wasn't on Ghost, they was on Lobos. You think Lobos would give Ghost a direct line to call if he though it was bugged?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I dont mind the songs or the headphones. Or even him being a character. But his character needs to die next season. That Pelle Pelle jacket was so tacky:mjlol:

Did that sh1t have rhinestones :dahell:
That Pelle Pelle is actually how cats dress though.

I dont mind 50 being in the show...his character is decent.
The character he's playing probably is similar to himself, so it isnt a stretch.

I was glad they killed that white girl...that relationship was just stupid. Also Ghost making a decision and moving on w/ the side piece should make season 2 better. Him cup caking just seemed way unrealistic.

The show got a lot better towards the end. It had a lot of problems in the beginning, but they tightened up the last 2 episodes.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
That Pelle Pelle is actually how cats dress though.

I dont mind 50 being in the show...his character is decent.
The character he's playing probably is similar to himself, so it isnt a stretch.

I was glad they killed that white girl...that relationship was just stupid. Also Ghost making a decision and moving on w/ the side piece should make season 2 better. Him cup caking just seemed way unrealistic.

The show got a lot better towards the end. It had a lot of problems in the beginning, but they tightened up the last 2 episodes.
yeah that was probably the jacket Kanaan went in with
I'm assuming he's been locked up for at least 10 years

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you move quietly, have legit businesses and maintain anonymity.. there's no need to use burners doofus. :mjpls: The cops wasn't on Ghost, they was on Lobos. You think Lobos would give Ghost a direct line to call if he though it was bugged?
You're stupid. Everybody who uses "prepaid" or metros aka burners aren't criminals. Some people have multiple phones for various reasons. If Lobo's phone is bugged and Ghost calls him from whatever phone, it doesn't matter. But it had better be one without subscriber information. Lobo's for sure ain't using no phone in his name unless he stupid. He's probably using a burner and the tap would come froma snitch who gave the number up.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Great ending to Season 1.

I def see Kanaan trying to flex on Ghost and em on some "I schooled ya'll, put me back on" type shyt, which would make sense of him trying to take everyone out. When Ghost and Tommy sort of try to tell him they're not little dudes anymore, i definitely see him trying to make it a all out war with even more attempts on them. He might be trying to scale back to see how big they've gotten in the game for himself, then when they flex on him, he takes it all out.

He's definitely gonna use Sean to get at Tasha. And i wouldn't be shocked if Tasha and Kanan have a backstory too. A broad like that isn't to be trusted.