Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You are stupid and this is stupid

Suspension of disbelief does not apply in this scenario

All the hoops drug dealers do go through these days. The most import thing is they never use their personal fukking cell phones :snoop:

Even the nickel and dime guys use burners. You want to suspend my disbelief that a cartel leader of all people picks up his cell phone to incriminate himself. Not soon after they have this dramatic scene where they are kidnapped and blindfolded so that Lobos dosent give up his location. Did the wire show you nothing? :what:

Agreed..... but to be fair Ghost moved under the veil of anonymity the entire season. Nobody figured out who he was even when the feds were investigating. When they had that meeting and it was being staked out, the way the switched it up and nobody saw them coming or going shows his level of caution. And he did switch his phone up when his crew was getting hit. If he knew he was being investigated he would probably move different. Lobos was being investigated but he's a cartel kingpin so one would assume he if he gave Ghost a direct line it would be secure. Lobos aint trying to go to jail. The feds would've had to have tapped Lobos number and I highly doubt they did.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Burners mean nothing if they got the number and wire taps. Burners just allows your subscriber info to be fictitious or non existant. Did you not learn anything from "The Wire"?

Burners are for mid level or street dealers. When it comes to the higher ups, they never get to them because the feds would need a probable cause. The wire only dealt with mid level including Avon and Marlo themselves. It would take a long ass time to justify even getting a warrant. Ghost never was on the streets and never near any drugs.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
what time does this shyt come on?

i might actually watch this live tonight since im not doing shyt

sidenote: they better not show this on saturday nights next season.i dont know what the fukk starz was thing about with that bullshyt :snoop:

No one aint really caring for Sat night tv in the summer, most wack or new shows get aired during those times.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Burners are for mid level or street dealers. When it comes to the higher ups, they never get to them because the feds would need a probable cause. The wire only dealt with mid level including Avon and Marlo themselves. It would take a long ass time to justify even getting a warrant. Ghost never was on the streets and never near any drugs.
Are you stupid? Burners are just disposable phones with no or forged subscriber information and no contracts. It doesn't matter who is using them. If a nikka high up calls one that's tapped he fukked anyhow. He majorly fukked if he using one with subscriber information.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I was just thinking. The one thing 50 didn't do, that most so-called black shows from "Centric/TvOne/BET and black shows on other networks. He didn't hit the urban blogs with banner ads, didn't go the tweet blitz mode. He let it happen organically, just basic tweets "tune in to Starz Channel and watch my Show Power", just those basic tweets. It just grew from word of mouth, the 1st episode received mixed reviews, but people came back and they told a friend.

I don't recall a Power commercials outside of the Starz network, what I'm trying to say, it didn't have that forced payola movement like most things nowadays.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
what was the beat they was playing when ghost hit rollo?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Are you stupid? Burners are just disposable phones with no or forged subscriber information and no contracts. It doesn't matter who is using them. If a nikka high up calls one that's tapped he fukked anyhow. He majorly fukked if he using one with subscriber information.

Higher ups don't use burners because they rely on anonymity. Mid level and street dealers use them but they would never have contact with someone like ghost on a phone so a phone tap would be useless. the most they would probably get is a name. Ghosts people used coded text messages and when him and Tommy talked on the phone it was never obvious what they were talking about.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
she do huh :beli:
MV5BMTc3NDU1NzkzMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzMxNDA0._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

the angela hate on this forum is gettin a lil absurd :aicmon:

Still looks better than Cacgela