Reppin
NULL
this show was dope i just watched the whole season
fireeee
i fund it funny how 50 incorporates animal ambition music in every show:mjlol:
i really dont wanna see 50 as a re-occurring character on the next season tho
whats next young buck as a connect?
kidd kidd as the new driver?
i dont know how season 2 is gonna turn out, cause every cliff hanger possible happened tbh
i hope it isnt a let down Power a 4/5 damn ner 5/5 show

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Ghost asking for all the product over his personal cell phone to a cartel leader answering on his :mjlol:

They sure didn't think out the details on that one.:mjlol:
Red-Flag1.jpg
I guess when you see your retirement plan shut down by the cops you forget protocol :heh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
this show was dope i just watched the whole season
fireeee
i fund it funny how 50 incorporates animal ambition music in every show:mjlol:
i really dont wanna see 50 as a re-occurring character on the next season tho
whats next young buck as a connect?
kidd kidd as the new driver?
i dont know how season 2 is gonna turn out, cause every cliff hanger possible happened tbh
i hope it isnt a let down Power a 4/5 damn ner 5/5 show
I like Fif, but iift would benefit his career if he just learns to play the background. He got all that guap to make movies and he wrote sh1tty movies for himelf. He should be looking for writers and lowkey actors on the come up for projects and just stay in the background. His name alone brings too much hate. And he's a sh1tty actor. Bit his ego wont allow it. He's gonna probably destroy a good show. :snoop:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Fif, but iift would benefit his career if he just learns to play the background. He got all that guap to make movies and he wrote sh1tty movies for himelf. He should be looking for writers and lowkey actors on the come up for projects and just stay in the background. His name alone brings too much hate. And he's a sh1tty actor. Bit his ego wont allow it. He's gonna probably destroy a good show. :snoop:
Yup
his acting has improved though but he's distracting still not really convincing
his song on the theme
is headphones in the show
he even wore a jacket he wore in a music video in the last scene
when i heard animal ambition play at the end i died laughing
haha this dude gotta fall back

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Yup
his acting has improved though but he's distracting still not really convincing
his song on the theme
is headphones in the show
he even wore a jacket he wore in a music video in the last scene
when i heard animal ambition play at the end i died laughing
haha this dude gotta fall back
I dont mind the songs or the headphones. Or even him being a character. But his character needs to die next season. That Pelle Pelle jacket was so tacky:mjlol:

Did that sh1t have rhinestones :dahell:

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hahahahaha aight bruh the rate this is going heres how season 2 is gonna be
Lobos gonna get killed and the new crime boss is gonna be tony yayo
Ghost gonna move to miami where the connect is gonna be young buck
Kanaan yayo and young buck realise they need a more convincing front so they put together a rap group they kill ghost for dropping a wack verse
50 gonna be drinking sk every episode

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Hahahahaha aight bruh the rate this is going heres how season 2 is gonna be
Lobos gonna get killed and the new crime boss is gonna be tony yayo
Ghost gonna move to miami where the connect is gonna be young buck
Kanaan yayo and young buck realise they need a more convincing front so they put together a rap group they kill ghost for dropping a wack verse
50 gonna be drinking sk every episode

i chuckled :rudy:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I was just thinking. The one thing 50 didn't do, that most so-called black shows from "Centric/TvOne/BET and black shows on other networks. He didn't hit the urban blogs with banner ads, didn't go the tweet blitz mode. He let it happen organically, just basic tweets "tune in to Starz Channel and watch my Show Power", just those basic tweets. It just grew from word of mouth, the 1st episode received mixed reviews, but people came back and they told a friend.

I don't recall a Power commercials outside of the Starz network, what I'm trying to say, it didn't have that forced payola movement like most things nowadays.
Yeah, he let the show speak for himself. After the first episode nikkas was like :ehh: and by time the 7th came nikkas was :gladbron:

Daps
This show is dope.... I fukk with it.

My only gripe was the soundtrack/music choices. The club music was a little generic. The love/sex scene music was type wack if not non-existent.

Small shyt like that can separate this series between being good and great. Odd comparison but for reference I think "The Game" has some of the best on screen music on tv. Songs play at perfect time and typically fit the mood or theme of the moment. Some of the song choices on power had no rhyme or reason. Hopefully they step that aspect up next year.