Official Power Season 1 Thread

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
This is how criminals get caught. You are making seem far fetched, but I beg to differ. He was in an emotional state at that point, all his dreams just went up in flames. All criminals makes bone headed mistakes. You are not giving any weight to the scene and the need for a dramatic ending. The show has to give way to suspension of belief, like all shows. If it was based on real life the show wouldn't get any info.

You are stupid and this is stupid

Suspension of disbelief does not apply in this scenario

All the hoops drug dealers do go through these days. The most import thing is they never use their personal fukking cell phones :snoop:

Even the nickel and dime guys use burners. You want to suspend my disbelief that a cartel leader of all people picks up his cell phone to incriminate himself. Not soon after they have this dramatic scene where they are kidnapped and blindfolded so that Lobos dosent give up his location. Did the wire show you nothing? :what:

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
u must be into old bytches then cuz she look :flabbynsick: even on OITNB
Angela look more :flabbynsick: to me
MJNmVyf.jpg

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time

All the hoops drug dealers do go through these days. The most import thing is they never use their personal fukking cell phones :snoop:

Even the nickel and dime guys use burners. You want to suspend my disbelief that a cartel leader of all people picks up his cell phone to incriminate himself. Not soon after they have this dramatic scene where they are kidnapped and blindfolded so that Lobos dosent give up his location. Did the wire show you nothing? :what:

don't need a show to teach me how drug dealers move. I know how they move, you on the other hand are watching a show and trying to apply something you learned from another show as if it's cookie cutter. I'll let you have your everything is done by the book and dealers would never do that shyt as the basis of your argument.

Meanwhile the jails are filled with smart drug dealers.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
don't need a show to teach me how drug dealers move. I know how they move, you on the other hand are watching a show and trying to apply something you learned from another show as if it's cookie cutter. I'll let you have your everything is done by the book and dealers would never do that shyt as the basis of your argument.

Meanwhile the jails are filled with smart drug dealers.

So doing stupid incriminating things is supposed to keep them out of jail? :dahell:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
what's another black/brown show should i start watching? I literally only watch Walking Dead, a show about building Treehouses, and Power. :manny:
Miss me with that Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk, Mad Men, and Breaking Bad.....I need some melanin in my shows. Dont even have to be recent....2010+ is coo. :ehh:

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
what's another black/brown show should i start watching? I literally only watch Walking Dead, a show about building Treehouses, and Power. :manny:
Miss me with that Sons of Anarchy, Boardwalk, Made Men, and Breaking Bad.....I need some melanin in my shows. Dont even have to be recent....2010+ is coo. :ehh:
I'm guessing you saw The Wire already

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Burners mean nothing if they got the number and wire taps. Burners just allows your subscriber info to be fictitious or non existant. Did you not learn anything from "The Wire"?