Official Power Season 1 Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:what:

the expression he made was because he feared for his life and didnt want to go anywhere except witness protection or out of state on his own. dude was shook of gettin caught. and conflicted cause he wanted to see shorty before he left.

he had no idea ruiz knew until the girl texted him. once he saw that he bolted.

lol at KNOWING someone is tryna hit u and sitting at the front of the park. no gun drawn. then running because someone texts u its a hit.

really breh? :what:

he might not think it was rallo. but he doesnt kno it's 50. there's zero connecting him to the hitter.
1. i totally missed the part when the girl texted him while he was at the park

2.it has to be 50.Who else could it be?

Ghosts knows...he doesnt have proof but he knows

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. i totally missed the part when the girl texted him while he was at the park

2.it has to be 50.Who else could it be?

Ghosts knows...he doesnt have proof but he knows

ur going by what we see. not ghost.

he has no way of knowing. and he hasnt been committed to his business enough to be aware. its basically what 50 told the hitter. ghost still trusts him and he's distracted. tommy's too dumb to put it together. he's got them right where he wants them.

now when ghost finds out this nikka home and didnt say shyt? that might change things.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The information that confirmed it being Rallo came from Fif, so at the very least Ghost has to raise an eyebrow that someone as well connected as Fif gave him false information.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
ur going by what we see. not ghost.

he has no way of knowing. and he hasnt been committed to his business enough to be aware. its basically what 50 told the hitter. ghost still trusts him and he's distracted. tommy's too dumb to put it together. he's got them right where he wants them.

now when ghost finds out this nikka home and didnt say shyt? that might change things.
Rallo flat out said it was 50 last week

why do yall keep overlooking this?

Ghost knew it was either Rallo or 50 but had to kill Rallo cause Tommy and Ruiz was sure it was him.Ghost was never convinced and the attempt on his life shows him that its 50

i dont know why yall still think he doesnt know

its obvious as fukk right now

watch the scene between him and Rallo again breh.Rallo figured it all out for him and you could tell Ghost believed him but he still had to kill Rallo

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Season finale was dope, and it got a nikka hype for 2015 when season 2 drops.

Looks like the show gonna turn it up a notch with that goon shyt, since everybody's chick is kinda being benched due to different circumstances.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rallo flat out said it was 50 last week

why do yall keep overlooking this?

Ghost knew it was either Rallo or 50 but had to kill Rallo cause Tommy and Ruiz was sure it was him.Ghost was never convinced and the attempt on his life shows him that its 50

i dont know why yall still think he doesnt know

its obvious as fukk right now

watch the scene between him and Rallo again breh.Rallo figured it all out for him and you could tell Ghost believed him but he still had to kill Rallo
Yup. And 50 was the one that gave Ghost the final confirmation that it was Rollo

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Am I the only one who thought the sketch artist at the end who called Angie sounded like Tommy? How else would he have known what the real Ghost looks like? Nomar never met with a sketch artist and he was under the impression that Ghost is Tommy.
That sketch looked more like ghost than tommy imo

I don't think the sketch looks like either of them. I thought it was tommy trying to throw her off

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
lol at Holly bogarting in on the biz :russ:

Ghost did Tasha dirty and she got her shyt back together quick and hit the bank :ufdup:

Tommy was gonna cut his dikk off :wow:

the hitter has a piss poor average...this must be for women's rights:troll:

Great first season...show really picked up steam...last two episodes were quality TV...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
tommy and ghost

cartel dudes got them hemmed up....

now before you ask why... i'll tell you

ghost first of all by the suit.. and the fact nobody would give two shyts about another male character being tied up... anybody THEY would tie up, doesn't dress like ghost.. and the only other male that is ever with ghost is tommy and the driver... the driver doesn't dress like dude on the left, and he's about a foot taller than ghost

why the cartel.... cause the other gangs wouldn't have the pull or nuts to do that to them... and ghost wouldn't be wearing no damn suit to see them dudes anyway... so they most likely went there on their own, but got tied up in the process

why isn't it 50's girl... cause she would just clap them up... wouldn't be no 1 woman, subduing two men, and then kidnapping them.. for what purpose.. that plot hasn't even peeked it's way into the show, therefore they'd never just spring it on you in the last episode of the season

and it ain't 50 cause he ain't close to getting out yet.. cause he already sent his hitter to murder tommy and ghost, but didn't say "hold up, i'll be out next week"

it's simple shyt like that why people figure out basic writing... attention to details and basic plot writing. you don't introduce some new nikka this late and you don't have ghost suddenly have a new best friend... matter of fact you don't even leak a pic like this for some b and c level characters

now if this was game of thrones.. tommy would be murdered on the way to this part.. and ghost would find out it was his wife all along who was fukking 50 and setting ghost up on some revenge like :ohhh::mindblown:

if i'm wrong on any of that... i'll :salute:even tho i'm guessing off a pic.. but i give these writers NO credit for having the big surprise being something we all knew by episode 3
Watching the finale for the first time......

Had to pause it. Didn't I tell y'all. Damn and I was descriptive as fukk......

Still my shyt tho but come on writers

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
True, but at the same time it does not point straight to 50. It could still have been somebody else. He probably has a clue, but I doubt he for sure thinks it is 50 :yeshrug:
50 told Ghost that he confirmed Rolla ordered the hit...That's the only reason Ghost offed dude, he trusted 50...

50 now all of a sudden got out and trying to keep that a secret from Ghost plus pink shoes tried to hit him in his own club is beyond suspect...

Only a complete fukking idiot wouldn't suspect 50...

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't lie I literally cheered (hands in the air) when Holly got shot. :russ:.
When did pink shoes start using guns? :dwillhuh: BTW is that really the same actress? I swear this broad has looked like 3 completely different people each time I have seen her.
They really gotta be trolling with Shawn at this point. When that nikka was playing on his phone. :dead: :dead:
Holly or Pedo will survive, you can bet on it...maybe even both.
They left a lot of storylines dangling going into next year....Ghost and Tasha, Ghost/Holly, Tommy/Angela, Ghost and Tommy doubling up on work and guns and no club to launder through, 50 out, pink shoes still out there :whew:

Yea the sketch artist sounded like tommy to me to. But I already see a tommy wanting to kill Angela vs a ghost wanting to kill holly angle. This gon be crazy.

:whew: :banderas: