Official Power Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
breh Ghost knew it was 50 from the last episode when he killed Rallo

pink shoes trying to kill him this week just confirms it was 50 and not Rallo who was hitting them

it doesnt take a genius to understand Rallo cant order hits from the grave
True, but at the same time it does not point straight to 50. It could still have been somebody else. He probably has a clue, but I doubt he for sure thinks it is 50 :yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Dam this ending was too much for me. :whoa: why does Nomar think Tommy is ghost? :dahell:
When Ruiz got stabbed and they had him in hiding in that apartment, Nomar knew the distributor was going to be coming through. I think they know the distributors name "Ghost" from the
Another dope episode. These endings keeping me on the edge of my seat :whoo:

I was :russ: when Ruiz got that dikk pic Nomar was trying to send to his daughter. I know he survived that attack by Tommy. He might take it out on Angela because she didn't get him help in time.

Who tipped Nomar off that he was going to get got ? :lupe:

I'm feeling Angela more than Tasha as the season went on probably because of her character. How she looked when she said goodbye to Ghost after getting her back blown out :ohlawd:

Shawn is going to fukk things up for 50 more than pink shoes in season 2.

Hope that bytch Holly is dead but she got that :mjpls: on her side.
Ruiz daughter texted him from an unknown number

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
True, but at the same time it does not point straight to 50. It could still have been somebody else. He probably has a clue, but I doubt he for sure thinks it is 50 :yeshrug:
who else could it be?

even Rallo said it was 50 before Ghost killed him

Ghost knows breh

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
once he got that meet me in the park @ 8 message he automatically knew

you could tell by his expression the moment he read the message

Nah bruh, he texted her to meet him in the park. He was trying to see her before he had to leave. At least I think, Ruiz had already had the phone when he texted her to meet there. They shoulda shown a reply though to show that Ruiz used that to get him hit.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think about it, you right, she probably does live and blame Ghost for being shot...:beli:

I can already see the storyline for next season...

Holly: ghost shot me baby

Tommy: you got my bytch shot

Ghost: pink shoes did it and why you told her about the business? that's reckless the fukk were you thinking...you that p*ssy whipped

Tommy: nikka you the one sleeping with a cop bytch tryna take us down yet im reckless and p*ssy whipped? :rudy:

Ghost: you lying about Angie... :to:

U ain't lying:pachaha:

• Dap

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah bruh, he texted her to meet him in the park. He was trying to see her before he had to leave. At least I think, Ruiz had already had the phone when he texted her to meet there. They shoulda shown a reply though to show that Ruiz used that to get him hit.
i know i was high when i watched this but i clearly remember him texting the dikk pic and it was Ruiz who texted to meet in the park after he saw the dikk pic

maybe im wrong tho :manny:

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who thought the sketch artist at the end who called Angie sounded like Tommy? How else would he have known what the real Ghost looks like? Nomar never met with a sketch artist and he was under the impression that Ghost is Tommy.

The sketch was of Tommy that's why they cut to him right after they showed the top half of his face.

i know i was high when i watched this but i clearly remember him texting the dikk pic and it was Ruiz who texted to meet in the park after he saw the dikk pic

maybe im wrong tho :manny:

That is what happened

• Dap

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once he got that meet me in the park @ 8 message he automatically knew

you could tell by his expression the moment he read the message

:what:

the expression he made was because he feared for his life and didnt want to go anywhere except witness protection or out of state on his own. dude was shook of gettin caught. and conflicted cause he wanted to see shorty before he left.

he had no idea ruiz knew until the girl texted him. once he saw that he bolted.

lol at KNOWING someone is tryna hit u and sitting at the front of the park. no gun drawn. then running because someone texts u its a hit.

really breh? :what:

breh Ghost knew it was 50 from the last episode when he killed Rallo

pink shoes trying to kill him this week just confirms it was 50 and not Rallo who was hitting them

it doesnt take a genius to understand Rallo cant order hits from the grave

he might not think it was rallo. but he doesnt kno it's 50. there's zero connecting him to the hitter.