Official Power Season 1 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Pink boots gotta go she 0-2
She worse than that. She didn't kill dude who had to use the stairs. She didn't kill girl who got her face slashed either. Didn't kill ghost. Didn't even kill the girl instead of ghost. Didn't kill Ruiz. And she gettin paid 100k for this??

I think she might have killed 1 person in the first EP so far

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't lie I literally cheered (hands in the air) when Holly got shot. :russ:.
When did pink shoes start using guns? :dwillhuh: BTW is that really the same actress? I swear this broad has looked like 3 completely different people each time I have seen her.
They really gotta be trolling with Shawn at this point. When that nikka was playing on his phone. :dead: :dead:
Holly or Pedo will survive, you can bet on it...maybe even both.
They left a lot of storylines dangling going into next year....Ghost and Tasha, Ghost/Holly, Tommy/Angela, Ghost and Tommy doubling up on work and guns and no club to launder through, 50 out, pink shoes still out there :whew:

:whew: :banderas:

get ya :popcorn: ready, its gon be a show:youngsabo:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RT @DrayaFace Hello @50cent I can sorta act
1f481.png
1f481.png
#Powerr

Why is this show getting so much love? and Draya is sending out the feelers for 50 she tweeted and @'ed him then deleted it :pachaha::whoo:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
lobos really has a police insider. angela and greg case in nomar situation /was shut down cancelled cause cali/diff prosecutors were/are tryin start a new case on lobos out west. alll while lobos tells tommy n ghost in the meeting that he has some mess goin on out west and he wanna push all the work out east. lol am i the only one who caught that.

ghost energy just tripled after his near assasination. tommy is goin ham next season.

angela has been MADE.

think nomar gon rape angela if he still live jus cause she hangs wit pedos.

50 took a L ghost aint dead and he don even know it. shawn gon figure out that was the surprise!

pink shoes not gettin paid.

kantos gon end up hittin tasha before shawn breh.

i think 50 is hittin them guys up cause he wants the plug. he prob wants them to ask for his help or idea and use his son to hit a mean lick. im sure he wants to do more then just murder ghost.
Lobos told ghost he had a police insider like 4 episodes ago

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I don't think the sketch looks like either of them. I thought it was tommy trying to throw her off
It's Tommy.

Tommy didn't know the sketch artist name to drop it. Nor have Angie's number and email

Nor could he find a nikka to draw himself up in 20 minutes while following her home and waiting outside in the cold

Where do y'all get half these theories :mindblown:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
You want to know what's funny?

nikkas come in this thread proclaiming to be prolific analyst of the show. Pointing out plot holes, telling everyone how bad the writers are how easy, cliche' and predictable the show is. Here's the kicker these nikkas say it's predictable after it happens....LMAO.
Check the other pages. We predicted 50 being the guy around episode 3

Dude posted the pic on Thursday and I called it being ghost and tommy and the cartel on Friday.

Other than that, that's all we predicted. Except people predicting Tasha set up 50. Which if that is true then that's like 3 major plot points we've hit on in advance

In other words..... What are you talking about

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It's Tommy.

Tommy didn't know the sketch artist name to drop it. Nor have Angie's number and email

Nor could he find a nikka to draw himself up in 20 minutes while following her home and waiting outside in the cold

Where do y'all get half these theories :mindblown:
the voice sounded like tommy. my bad :manny:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
surprise hit of the year right here :whew:.....my nicca ghost bout to be Nino Brown nxt season now that ol gurl dun fuk'd up his club business :banderas:...speaking of ol gurl this bytch owe 50 a bunch of bodies now :russ: shyt she might have to get bodied her damn self now that he out cuz if ghost catch her ass he'll make her talk.....there's no doubt in my mind ghost pretty much knows 50 was behind the shyt now and once he find out he outta jail it'll only confirm it.....i must say i did like how this show just threw everything up in the air for season 2 at the end by having nothing but fukkery happen on all sides....shyt had me in the crib like :blessed:....oh and laugh my ass off at u niccas that think it wasnt tommy in the sketch even tho they showed him RIGHT AFTER they showed the pic :mjlol: and my gawd u niccas thinking he was the one that called angela are just too damn silly for me.....yall really think this dude tommy found out her number, associates, AND EMAIL all in the span of time he trailed her :laff:

Last edited: