Official Power Season 1 Thread

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would Tommy know Nomar was working with the feds and that Angela called for a sketch artist?
Dude sounded like Tommy. Tommy also heard Angela say she was a fed and Nomar was her C.I. . But as far as the sketch artists part and knowing Greg's name. That would be hard to spin. Also is Tommy was plugged in like that, they should've never been hit and they should've known shyt was about to pop.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMO Nomar DESERVES to die. He's a pedo and does not deserve any sympathy. And it seems people in the show forget.

Tommy should have finished him quickly instead of taunting around like an idiot.

I hate when fictional killers do that shyt, just take out the target ASAP and keep it moving.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
How would Tommy know Nomar was working with the feds and that Angela called for a sketch artist?
you guys are right. The theory was retarded and I only thought so, because dudes voice was eerily similar to Tommys. It literally sounded like Tommy trying to disguise his voice.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
not really. She slashed her own face?
I don't think they would have spun it that way. More like she would hve randomly gotten hit, then 50 would have just contacted her and put the battery in her back to get revenge

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bytch was out of line coming at him like that. She needed to let Tommy break that news to Ghost.

:snoop:this dude Tommy wanted his own "Tasha" so bad. He admires their relationship, but he made the wrong choice by trying to bring this hoe into the circle.

Ghost got with Tasha when she was young. Had years to mold her. Plus you see how her mother is, so Tasha knows the game.

Tommy is a dumbass for real, giving up so much info to a klepto breezy :why:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Well that's one down

Holly next :demonic:

Also...

They should've stayed with that idea...Pink Shoes being the girl Ghost let free in the 1st episode ....that would've been dope

idk bout that cuz they suspected her kinda early on plus she had a pretty damn significant scar so there would've been no element of surprise....also how realistic would it have been for ruiz to be so caught up in the stripper that he let his guard down if she had a big ass scar on her face :pachaha: idk bout u but im not gettin a lap dance from no frankenstein bish :scusthov:

now that i think about it tho, remember the shyt tommy told ghost about how the chick who got scarred would look at it and despise ghost and tommy for it and prolly wind up turning on them? does anybody think that would apply to tommy girl if she survives :lupe:.....she was already looking like she was too much in tommy business (just being overall nosy as shyt) but now it for sure seems like she gon be at the very least tommy's downfall