Official Power Season 1 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Pink Sneakers is a terrible hitman.

I just finished watching it...
How that bytch missed a clean shot with Ghost entire back turned to her...:what:

Tommy's got to be the dumbest motherfukker ever written for a crime show...How you going to let another man tell you, ima chill safe in my club while you do all the work and take all the risk but the money still 50/50...and this fool Tommy was all happy about that shyt...:what:

Tasha now putting large amounts of cash she can't explain in a checking account...:what:

At least that wack bytch Holly got offed...

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
what was that Gibbs song playing?
i thought that was my nikka gibbs i need to hear the rest of it, was ready to shazam it but it got cut off before it proper started

Ive got a feeling Holly survived :snoop:, tommy walking around new york like hes hitman 47 :mjlol:

season 2 is going to be crazy :ohlawd:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What is that convo gonna be like btwn tommy and ghost next season :lupe:?

Man please :rudy:

What Iz gone do :sadbron:

Ghost realized it was Kanan too. So much piff.

Yea these year long breaks are the worst, by the time the new season roles around I done forgot what was going on especially when its a cliff hanger. Its hard to get back into shows sometimes after these breaks..

lobos really has a police insider. angela and greg case in nomar situation /was shut down cancelled cause cali/diff prosecutors were/are tryin start a new case on lobos out west. alll while lobos tells tommy n ghost in the meeting that he has some mess goin on out west and he wanna push all the work out east. lol am i the only one who caught that.

ghost energy just tripled after his near assasination. tommy is goin ham next season.

angela has been MADE.

think nomar gon rape angela if he still live jus cause she hangs wit pedos.

50 took a L ghost aint dead and he don even know it. shawn gon figure out that was the surprise!

pink shoes not gettin paid.

kantos gon end up hittin tasha before shawn breh.

i think 50 is hittin them guys up cause he wants the plug. he prob wants them to ask for his help or idea and use his son to hit a mean lick. im sure he wants to do more then just murder ghost.

:ohhh::patrice: Well damn.... That makes alot of sense, Im thinking that could play apart in keeping the feds off ghost... I cant wait to see the look on ghost face when he find out about Angela, Tommy legit had the:merchant: lol, I hope they dont tease it too long. and 50 gonna be pissed when he find out ghost is still alive and he about to be the man in these streets even more.. and I really hope Holly is dead, even though I know she aint, she may fukk around and snitch now, cuz after being shot might have scared her away from her short lived dreams of being about that life..

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
shes gonna live bruh :sadcam:

the power of white privilege will heal her :lawd:
Now that I think about it, you right, she probably does live and blame Ghost for being shot...:beli:

I can already see the storyline for next season...

Holly: ghost shot me baby

Tommy: you got my bytch shot

Ghost: pink shoes did it and why you told her about the business? that's reckless the fukk were you thinking...you that p*ssy whipped

Tommy: nikka you the one sleeping with a cop bytch tryna take us down yet im reckless and p*ssy whipped? :rudy:

Ghost: you lying about Angie... :to:

Last edited:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
im not gonna lie..this show is not bad.. its pretty good, but coming from breaking bad..idk

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Dope show, great season 1. Can't wait until season 2. #power

hrz_omari_backstage11885v1.jpg

960x640

power-master675.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn that episode was dope as hell, great season finale. Im thinking Miami will play a big part next season (most likely not a permanent relocation though) since the club is shut down and he already had plans to open up one in MIA he will probably start moving product down there to get shyt poppin. I am still confused on the role 50 is gonna play though, especially with Ghost being alive and them boys bout to get double the product, they are gonna need 50 fasho once they find out he is back on the street. I dont think Ghost knows it was 50 yet, they aint really hint at that, IDK where yall nikkas got that from.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
When they started playing Animal Ambition at the end I couldn't but :laff:

That shyt was mad random, anyways dope season finale.

Tommy is one stupid motherfukker :smh:...just stupid.

Holly better get GOT next season cause I have a feeling she didn't die.

Fif :ufdup: that nikka woke up the monster in Ghost. :cenamerchant:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Another dope episode. These endings keeping me on the edge of my seat :whoo:

I was :russ: when Ruiz got that dikk pic Nomar was trying to send to his daughter. I know he survived that attack by Tommy. He might take it out on Angela because she didn't get him help in time.

Who tipped Nomar off that he was going to get got ? :lupe:

I'm feeling Angela more than Tasha as the season went on probably because of her character. How she looked when she said goodbye to Ghost after getting her back blown out :ohlawd:

Shawn is going to fukk things up for 50 more than pink shoes in season 2.

Hope that bytch Holly is dead but she got that :mjpls: on her side.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn that episode was dope as hell, great season finale. Im thinking Miami will play a big part next season (most likely not a permanent relocation though) since the club is shut down and he already had plans to open up one in MIA he will probably start moving product down there to get shyt poppin. I am still confused on the role 50 is gonna play though, especially with Ghost being alive and them boys bout to get double the product, they are gonna need 50 fasho once they find out he is back on the street. I dont think Ghost knows it was 50 yet, they aint really hint at that, IDK where yall nikkas got that from.
breh Ghost knew it was 50 from the last episode when he killed Rallo

pink shoes trying to kill him this week just confirms it was 50 and not Rallo who was hitting them

it doesnt take a genius to understand Rallo cant order hits from the grave