This latina hitwoman is too sexy :to:

Leslie Lopez
leslie_lopez_2550291.jpg

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lobos really has a police insider. angela and greg case in nomar situation /was shut down cancelled cause cali/diff prosecutors were/are tryin start a new case on lobos out west. alll while lobos tells tommy n ghost in the meeting that he has some mess goin on out west and he wanna push all the work out east. lol am i the only one who caught that.

ghost energy just tripled after his near assasination. tommy is goin ham next season.

angela has been MADE.

think nomar gon rape angela if he still live jus cause she hangs wit pedos.

50 took a L ghost aint dead and he don even know it. shawn gon figure out that was the surprise!

pink shoes not gettin paid.

kantos gon end up hittin tasha before shawn breh.

:ohhh:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
well this 151 got me faded watching the finale now. This b!tch ass snitch finally got what he had coming.

I cannot wait for Tommy to tell Ghost that Angie is the feds next season. This dude is out here paling around with the law.

LMAO @ 50 coming out of prison in 90s apparel . He mustve gone in with the Pelle jacket.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
While this show is entertaining, the way Ghost and Tasha have grown apart makes no damn sense :mindblown:

That storyline has more holes in it than Nomar.

There's no reason for Tasha to not want Ghost to not be in the streets and go legit. Her mother's even telling her that she has no legal claim to his illegitimate money. That's more reason for her to want him to go legit. If she was smart she would have tried to convince him to take that Stern offer

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
LOOL 50 cant help but rock a pelle pelle loool.....

when tommy tells ghost that angie is working on the case n that he promised that gay guy(the one who supplies them) he has no choice but to deal twice the amount,no backing out now:whew:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS