Daps
-Tommys mom's being all wholesome is weird
- Jenard out here looking fiendish AF. Robbing studs n shyt :mjtf:

-kilo look like Big Baby
- I thought the Flynn daughter was gay

-Im tired of JP looking like a heaux

-these MFs hired the
most remedial hitman of all time
I think it's either she's bi or she's still a lesbian, but was using the guy to do her dirty work.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Diamond is Cutty 2.0 teaching youngin how to box which will inevitably lead to him smashing his big booty momma.
Yup but I think there is going to be conflict given he's still bending that Police officer into a pretzel 🥨

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Major characters randomly dropping on some Game of Thrones shyt

Diamond is Cutty 2.0 teaching youngin how to box which will inevitably lead to him smashing his big booty momma.

The Latina nurse dumping the doctor by using the oldest trick in the book when they find another guy....starting a fight out the blue. "Do you love me?", go into hysterics, and storm off. :comeon:

Also, she leaves HIM with no real explanation, and subsequently gets his hands almost maimed by her brother. What kinda shyt is that?
:wtf:

After Walter got murked, my first thought was "Vic came up on a nice house" :ehh:

D-Mac is about to get his PAWG on :mjgrin:
Women love doing that sht. The funny part is no matter which route you choose, there will be an argument :heh: thats why the best way to go about it is to hit first: say you love her and want the best for her and send her on her way...DO NOT ARGUE and cut off any attempt she makes at trying to argue :russ:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I got a feeling book 2 and 3 finna be on that pure this season. I think Marvin finna be real ruthless in season 3 and Brayden gonna be on his Tommy shyt in season 4.
:what: I really hope they don't go this route but you never know with these Power writers :snoop:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They def stepping up the shenanigans

Did not see pops catching a hot one, wonder how the rest of this season plays out

The da doing everything for Tommy, and he’s new to Chicago but you not going after one of the biggest plugs in Chicago, i get it, it wouldn’t be power without the folks trying to catch nikkas, but the police presence in this one is forced
Watch the show. The violence and fukkery has turned up 1000% since Tommy has been in town. The goal is to catch Tommy because he's causing all the bullshiit and because he has connections to all the factions.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Watch the show. The violence and fukkery has turned up 1000% since Tommy has been in town. The goal is to catch Tommy because he's causing all the bullshiit and because he has connections to all the factions.

Watch the show, my brotha I’m in this thread because i watch the show, ol girl showed up and saw a pic and was like oh that’s the Don Vito we need all the info on him

Oh that’s Tommy, the biggest and baddest drug runner ever, again, i understand your angle, but again it seems forced