Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
They made that Irish cat "Big Red" look like a straight fukking bozo :dead:

"I'm the apocalypse":mjlol:

Tommy sent D-Mac to the country, Kate using again thinking they killed D-Mac:francis:

Scene with Diamond and his pops was tough, surprise surprise on another Power father/son hatred dynamic tho

Vic messing with the feds not gonna end up well for him. Claudia on some ruthless shyt:huhldup:

made that man look like a straight bytch. im happy them irish fukks are gone. now I just need Tommy to clap the white girl and prolly the Spanish connect. I think Jenard is gonna get clapped by Diamond.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder is this going to push Kate going back to NY and towards the end of the season see them integrate the book 2 storyline into this

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Tommy has a reason to put a bullet in each one of them.. snitch it won’t make it till the end of the season.. neither will his sister

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Major characters randomly dropping on some Game of Thrones shyt

Diamond is Cutty 2.0 teaching youngin how to box which will inevitably lead to him smashing his big booty momma.

The Latina nurse dumping the doctor by using the oldest trick in the book when they find another guy....starting a fight out the blue. "Do you love me?", go into hysterics, and storm off. :comeon:

Also, she leaves HIM with no real explanation, and subsequently gets his hands almost maimed by her brother. What kinda shyt is that? :wtf:

After Walter got murked, my first thought was "Vic came up on a nice house" :ehh:

D-Mac is about to get his PAWG on :mjgrin:

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They def stepping up the shenanigans

Did not see pops catching a hot one, wonder how the rest of this season plays out

The da doing everything for Tommy, and he’s new to Chicago but you not going after one of the biggest plugs in Chicago, i get it, it wouldn’t be power without the folks trying to catch nikkas, but the police presence in this one is forced

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The Latina nurse dumping the doctor by using the oldest trick in the book when they find another guy....starting a fight out the blue. "Do you love me?", go into hysterics, and storm off. :comeon:

Also, she leaves HIM with no real explanation, and subsequently gets his hands almost maimed by her brother. What kinda shyt is that? :wtf:
Surprised more people aren't talking about this. She's def going to be Tommy's weakness if that wasn't apparent already.

Jenard officially fell the fukk off :scust:

Vic and Claudia are on borrowed time...this might be the last season yall :dead:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Tommys mom's being all wholesome is weird
- Jenard out here looking fiendish AF. Robbing studs n shyt :mjtf:

-kilo look like Big Baby
- I thought the Flynn daughter was gay

-Im tired of JP looking like a heaux

-these MFs hired the
most remedial hitman of all time

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They murdered "the apocalypse" like he was any MF :mjlol:

Vic sister is grimy AF...tried to kill him and then killed the other guy to cover her shyt up.

Vic definitely catching a hot one from Tommy.

Big Baby playing a crime boss :mjlol:

D-Mac getting sent to a rural area with cacs...."I DON'T fukk WITH COWS :what: " :mjlol:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
-Tommys mom's being all wholesome is weird
- Jenard out here looking fiendish AF. Robbing studs n shyt :mjtf:

-kilo look like Big Baby
- I thought the Flynn daughter was gay

-Im tired of JP looking like a heaux

-these MFs hired the
most remedial hitman of all time