Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at the recent episode again, Claudia did try to have her brother killed too.
no shiit. Dude told her 830 they was killing everything moving. She called Bruv and said 900 is still a go. Dude also said Dublin wasn't gonna fucck wit her so , tehy would fucck with Vic, so when they moved the time she ain't tell Vic. She wanted him dead. Vic went to the spot where she said to meet for the alibi and she wasn't there and he knew for sure she lined him up. That wasn't her initial plan but she did it. Then she was surprised as hell when he csme into the penthouse. She killed dude because he was calling her on bullshiit, but it's too late. Vic peeped game.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Nah i dont think he makes it to season 3

I think he sticks around. I’m not other major characters I see dying this season is Vic and Claudia. But I feel like Vic has a better chance of surviving than his sister.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Vic realizing he fukked up
I think he sticks around. I’m not other major characters I see dying this season is Vic and Claudia. But I feel like Vic has a better chance of surviving than his sister.
I think Claudia dies, she been painted a villain too long but I don't think Vic goes through with the fed shyt/ends up double flipping. He's probably gonna realize he can't ever escape and just embrace dublin/the life. I think his arc is him realizing he never had a choice, he a mob boss son and if he had just embraced that sooner there woulda been a lot less bodies on the ground.

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully it’s not filler until EP 8 because that’s the best episode of every power season but I wouldn’t be surprised

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
They made that Irish cat "Big Red" look like a straight fukking bozo :dead:

"I'm the apocalypse":mjlol:

Tommy sent D-Mac to the country, Kate using again thinking they killed D-Mac:francis:

Scene with Diamond and his pops was tough, surprise surprise on another Power father/son hatred dynamic tho

Vic messing with the feds not gonna end up well for him. Claudia on some ruthless shyt:huhldup:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Soon come my boy :myman:

Yeah I can't wait until Tommy put a bullet in her ass. Overall, this season has been dope so far. I thought Kate was going to OD given the foreshadowing the past couple of episodes. Doyle is 2 humps like a camel I see :pachaha:No way Tommy gonna rock with bringing junkie ass Jenard back into the fold.
I was right .. the show is already better with 2 lesss Irishmen :ahh:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
They made that Irish cat "Big Red" look like a straight fukking bozo :dead:

"I'm the apocalypse":mjlol:

Tommy sent D-Mac to the country, Kate using again thinking they killed D-Mac:francis:

Scene with Diamond and his pops was tough, surprise surprise on another Power father/son hatred dynamic tho

Vic messing with the feds not gonna end up well for him. Claudia on some ruthless shyt:huhldup:
Yeah Dublin really needs a new vetting process for their hittas :heh: