Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully Jenard stays clean. Nikka stole his girl’s necklace to buy more H. Hate to see what he’ll do next for it :dame: :mjlol:
When Jenard hopped in the car wit ole white boy, I thought they were about to go that route, glad they didn't.

But let me not get a head of myself, this is Power they'll do anything to fill the "Agenda" quotas.

As we see right now, they made JP's character gay for pretty much no real reason.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Jenard hopped in the car wit ole white boy, I thought they were about to go that route, glad they didn't.

But let me not get a head of myself, this is Power they'll do anything to fill the "Agenda" quotas.

As we see right now, they made JP's character gay for pretty much no real reason.

JP's character always seemed to lean gay or bi to me. :manny:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As of yet we haven't seen DMac's mom, We don't see JP interacting with any other men (That hes sexually interested in) on the show.

The writers made JP gay for no reason.

i dont think it really matters. at least not to me. generally, i dont really give a shyt. and to your point, JP's love life has never been an important component of the character. whoever he's fukking, man or woman, is irrelevant, other than the fact he's got a kid.

also, it's power. the russians just took a grenade launcher to the projects (were they even wearing masks?), the boss of the north side just got assassinated along with his entire staff in a gangland massacre, everyone in the city knows the biggest distributor's business address... and all the cops are talking about is tommy egan's phone number. are we really holding power to the standards of a well fleshed-out crime drama? :russ:

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
i dont think it really matters. at least not to me. generally, i dont really give a shyt. and to your point, JP's love life has never been an important component of the character. whoever he's fukking, man or woman, is irrelevant, other than the fact he's got a kid.
As for as storyline and character development it does matter.

It has to give a reason why JP made those choices in his life, as of right now in the show they (The writers) haven't given us anything, it's not making any sense.

Example: Jenard has turned into a junky it lays the foundation to show that Jenard can't be trusted, junkies will do some of the most dirtiest backstabbing shyt to get their fix.