Official Power Book IV: Force Season 2 Thread

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
What was the purpose of getting Kate to think they killed Dmac?
If Katie knew (Thought) DMac is alive she would've been looking for him, ultimately making things worse.

Katie would've encouraged DMac's relationship with that girl of course that would've lead to DMac being more in the streets and it's already established that DMac is a magnet for trouble sooner or later 5-0 would've found out DMac popped that cop that would've brought more heat on Tommy and his fruity booty brother.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
It’s good but they need to dead the entire Irish family to improve the show
Soon come my boy :myman:
:scust:What woke septum ring-wearing shea butter feminist wrote that dumb-ass line where Claudia said "I'll actually help you shoot their toxic, misogynistic asses"?

It doesn't even make sense. Everyone on this damn show are gangsters & murders. That bullshyt ass woke language & talking points don't belong anywhere on this show.
Yeah I can't wait until Tommy put a bullet in her ass. Overall, this season has been dope so far. I thought Kate was going to OD given the foreshadowing the past couple of episodes. Doyle is 2 humps like a camel I see :pachaha:No way Tommy gonna rock with bringing junkie ass Jenard back into the fold.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tommy did right by that stupid nikka DMac. Kate's dumb ass really think he took him out. Smh. Thats really bad writing to get her back using again. Vic just signed his own death note.
You got young joc snorting everything in town, Tommy not gonna like him being back in the fold. Him and D gonna go their seperate ways
Maybe Tommy makes it to Cali now.

Scroodge Mcflynn got his place in hell but i knew his right hand man was gonna go down with the ship.

I thought they were gonna drop dmac off at stansfield with hoe ass tariq waiting outside the door or some shyt
Miguel knew who Julio was so I wouldn't be surprised if he was plugged in with that Mexican cat outta Cali that Tommy met in the OG Power.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I must admit: D-Mac got good taste in women. That lil yellowbone got his ass on some real defiant shyt to his uncle and to the extent, his father.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Damn they got Jenard out here bad. Out here shooting up with a random Cac on his car :francis: :hhh:

Hopefully going back to CBI will help breh lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tommy did right by that stupid nikka DMac. Kate's dumb ass really think he took him out. Smh. Thats really bad writing to get her back using again. Vic just signed his own death note.
You got young joc snorting everything in town, Tommy not gonna like him being back in the fold. Him and D gonna go their seperate ways
Maybe Tommy makes it to Cali now.

Scroodge Mcflynn got his place in hell but i knew his right hand man was gonna go down with the ship.

I thought they were gonna drop dmac off at stansfield with hoe ass tariq waiting outside the door or some shyt

yeah I wouldn't have mind Dmac ending up at Stanfield but is that nikka even smart to get it lol, I would have welcomed it just for the fukkery

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I highly doubt that California plot line is going to come into fold. The writers have settled on Chicago here we are deal with it.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im glad folks are starting to like the show now. People seemed to be on the fence about it
The show turned the corner it's like a whole different show. They done killed got rid of damn near every character from season 1. Seamus, Walter, Uncle Pauly, The Black Chemist, JP Dad, JP Son, Cousin Buddy add in Lilianna & Gloria