Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Storyline wise it makes sense why Liliana had to die, but they really need to get rid of the tradition of killing a main character in the season finale. I’m guessing that Paulie is eventually going to snitch to the Feds on Walter which will lead to Claudia taking the throne from Vic leading him back to working with Tommy and Diamond.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah this went about how I expected. Kate did come back and we did get a death I anticipated. It felt like they were just checking boxes. We got the cliche lab shootout, the emotional death, the classic confrontation of high wasn’t dramatic to me cause we knew Tommy wasn’t dying. And now I’m supposed to be looking forward to next season because the feds are now involved? Just kind of feels like old overhauled storylines from the original power series. The show isn’t a bad watch or anything but I just didn’t find anything new or original in it

Hard for me to get excited about this finale. Everybody coming for Tommy and we know he not dying, I’m sure someone else will die though but not sure I’d care unless it’s diamond

I’m expecting to see Kate pop up for some finale fukkery. I can see there being some type of twist like Tommy being related to the Flynns some how.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Book IV was a good season but it wasn't good like Raising Kanan which is the best of all the Power spin-offs so far. This season could have been much better and Idk what it is with Power and the filler episodes, but this joint had at least 2-3 that was just pointless building to the main storyline or character development.

Tbh, these shows outside of Raising Kanan needs new writers or show runners altogether. Courtney Kemp can get the boot at Starz. Book II & IV needs work.

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 4 horsemen :scust:. Crew didn’t last long enough to even grab a deep-dish pizza. Power universe is notorious for hyping up crews/villains just to turn around make the main characters run through them on Novice level.

:russ:at this NWO vs NWO Wolfpack shyt with Diamond and Jenard that is obviously going to transpire next season.

Walter Flynn should have been deaded, but neither of his children can hold down the fort , so :yeshrug: as far as him sticking around.

Lilliana :mjcry:. That pretty much wrapped up Ghost-Tommy’s camp from the original (Not as heartfelt but akin to Bodie’s death symbolizing the last remnants of the Barksdale Organization).

First season has been so-so IMO, can’t honestly say that it was must see tv when I missed eps here and there, but it was enough for me to stick around for next season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i'm still laughing at that epic shootout ended in nothing
jennard alive
diamond alive
vic alive
walter alive
tommy alive

random cbi negros dead

i thought paulie would have shot walter right there for the family

then it hought liliana last breah was to be gloria killed her

only characters that had more than twenty lines dead this season were two broads :heh:

Ezkh

Pro
Daps
I think Raising Kanan S2 is supposed to drop sometime this summer. I was reading that the premier date got delayed due to 50 beefing w/Starz and Starz moving their feet on renewing season 2 for Book II.
Thanks ! Raising Kanan is the only one i haven't seen yet, guess i'll watch it asap

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
I hate it had to be her :mjcry:

Be disloyal at the very last minute, all to brag about not being a snitch in the afterlife brehs.:wow: