Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
wrong person died at the finale smh. you mean to tell me of all the people ripe for the taking, you take out Lilliana??? :stopitslime: having Vic kill Walter was right there...

having Diamond kill Jenard was right there, too. But Jenard's fukkery levels is off the chart. If Dre was darkskinned, he'd be Jenard. somehow this nikka directly/indirectly produces the most fukkery.

Liliana was one of the best chars in the show... yeah she fukked up a lot but she had a lil pull with everybody in the city. a true #2 for Tommy. did a half-measure one too many times and paid for it :francis:

Why the Doc even know that JP is related? why they sharin THAT much with her?

Kate came back and aint gon lie it seemed like she just filled time. not even sure i want her back in the power universe.

Flynn family dumb as hell, i love how even tunnel vision ass Jenard knew the whole time that this finale was caused by some bullshyt

Can't figure out if Tommy is just gonna straight up kill the doc or actually send her packing

the "Four Horsemen" might be 2nd in the Power Universe for "Potential to Performance" ratio. Only Benny from the OG universe looked worse. nikkas showed up with rifles, in suits and allat. Buried in two episodes. Ireland might not even fukk with Claudia when she tries to usurp Walter
She died because she finally had to pay for her mistakes. She never liked Claudia from the jump

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The Four Little Ponies were pathetic. :mjlol:

I do not like that they killed of Lilliana. :aicmon: That was a good character and the dynamic with her and Tommy was dope. Should have just killed off Walter Flynn's racist bytch ass, that would have made a lot more sense.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This was a decent first season but the season finale was straight trash and they killed Lilliana for no reason.

The Flynns & Jinaurd go untouched.

What was the purpose of this shyt besides getting the feds involved in season 2?
Exactly how I feel

Water or Jenaurd needed to be the one to get got

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikkas got contacted, flew overseas, got picked up, got comfy, and got buried all while vic's face wasnt even fully healed yet..dumb as hell :russ:

you know if the leader of the horsemen shot Liliana i'd respect the decision to kill her off more but nah, it had to be Claudia who never had a clear kill. She had bodies off self-defense and raging before this, and now she can turn 180 and hit somebody in the chest right after they move? man this shyt stinks

....imma be back when this shyt comes back in a year tho
Like she's a legit Raq or someone that got plenty of kills on their tab