Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imo worst Power finale ever. None of the antagonists died. Not one to progress the story. Liliana could have hung out for another season to build up hers and Tommy’s relationship before killing her off. Walter or Jernard should have died. :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:……see you next year bruhs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Imo worst Power finale ever. None of the antagonists died. Not one to progress the story. Liliana could have hung out for another season to build up hers and Tommy’s relationship before killing her off. Walter or Jernard should have died. :snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:……see you next year bruhs

When diamond had a gun to Tommy should have just merked both of them right there

tommy escaping his 100th shootout without a scratch :mjlol:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-this forced ghetto Brady Bunch shyt is weird
-i fell like Tyler Perrybwrite this shyt
-Jennard was looking break kewnish at the mansion
-Flynns are annoying AF
-they better get some decent music next season

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
JP having to be shoehorned in as gay has to be one of the biggest cases of pandering to a specific audience I've ever seen. Dude announced it, then nothing for the remainder of the season. If he's gay, Starz should do a character trade with "Hightown" where JP goes there and Osito goes to "Force" (or for pure fukkery send Abruzzo).

It's a better group than the incarnation that had Jeff Jarrett in it. Having Jarrett in a group is an automatic L.
Facts. It added nothing to his character or the storyline. They had zero reason to mention he was gay. I don’t even see why he told Tommy it’s not like he had a BF to introduce lol.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Finished the season :francis:

First off the show did get better it wasn't terrible

But it wasn't great either.

Tommy on the original power was am impulsive mad man that killed just cause. This show attempted to make him a human being that connected and thought rationally. Only time Tommy seemed to connect on the original show was when he was with a woman.

I liked the dynamic of dmac and although his brother a, you know what never mind, I liked the dynamic of him and his brother. Didn't like the flynns and the son and daughter were kind of weak. Diamond was a good character his brother is a good actor but his animosity towards his brother felt forced. Would have mad more sense If his brother came home ruling with an iron fist but his brother seemed unwilling to really take the ranks yet his brother was flipping out as if he lost all his power which wasn't the case.

Out of all the powers this was the weakest one for me. None of the characters caught me enough where I even felt their deaths. Only a few characters I like their presence on the show. Might watch next season but its getting a short leash.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finished the season :francis:

First off the show did get better it wasn't terrible

But it wasn't great either.

Tommy on the original power was am impulsive mad man that killed just cause. This show attempted to make him a human being that connected and thought rationally. Only time Tommy seemed to connect on the original show was when he was with a woman.

I liked the dynamic of dmac and although his brother a, you know what never mind, I liked the dynamic of him and his brother. Didn't like the flynns and the son and daughter were kind of weak. Diamond was a good character his brother is a good actor but his animosity towards his brother felt forced. Would have mad more sense If his brother came home ruling with an iron fist but his brother seemed unwilling to really take the ranks yet his brother was flipping out as if he lost all his power which wasn't the case.

Out of all the powers this was the weakest one for me. None of the characters caught me enough where I even felt their deaths. Only a few characters I like their presence on the show. Might watch next season but its getting a short leash.

I agree but i enjoyed this more than BMF, BMF is the only one i couldn’t really get through. Just couldnt connect with any of the characters/actors

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has tommy ever been shot or even grazed

Shyt, has ever gotten any major scars or bruises from knuckling up with anybody (I don’t even think he took any damage from Vic in that little tussle they had). I can’t recall any right away. The only time he’s immobile is in temporary situations in which he’s subdued/tied up for a brief minute by Lobos, Holly, and the Spanish cat that got him and Diamond.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
JP having to be shoehorned in as gay has to be one of the biggest cases of pandering to a specific audience I've ever seen. Dude announced it, then nothing for the remainder of the season. If he's gay, Starz should do a character trade with "Hightown" where JP goes there and Osito goes to "Force" (or for pure fukkery send Abruzzo).

It's a better group than the incarnation that had Jeff Jarrett in it. Having Jarrett in a group is an automatic L.
Yo breh I cosign everything u wrote 100% but let's not antagonize the :wrist:mafia :whoa:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Claudia trying burn down the family empire just so she can be a strong independent woman lol.

They killed the best character of the season :damn:

With how the stakes were built up, at least 1 of the flynns and jernard should have gone. The older bro messed up not off'ing him. This is some old empires shyt where the rulers had to do fraticide to keep the kingdom in order.

Fofty needs to focus on bmf because power is getting stale. It's a soap opera now.