Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Surprised so many people are ridin for Liliana, out side of her being the female Jesse Pinkman her character was dull to me.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
But they really didn't, not until Claud saw Tommy with Serb. Even Walter was shocked when Claud told them.
yeah but they had already sided with "da" claudia seeing him with the serbs just concretized their resolve to go after tommy but they were already doing so...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
No disrespect fam but how is coke safe now? People were dying of ODing in the 70s-80s when it was pure quality. Nowadays god knows what it’s cut with. It’s getting cut with everything from fentanyl to speed and heroin. Coke is the dirtiest quality ever in our time period. Coke is still on the top of the list for cops, feds and DEA to investigate over. If he was worried about prison weed would be the worst thing he would sell. But realistically letting Jenard be boss and just take a small cut and stay out of the way
facts....plus these days you can make coke money off exotic weed. 600 a zip was the price of coke 15-20 years ago...now exotic weed can cost that much.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Surprised so many people are ridin for Liliana, out side of her being the female Jesse Pinkman her character was dull to me.

It was cool to see how her and Tommy’s relationship grew. They kind of ruined a good dynamic there, one that doesn’t really show with Diamond or JP

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I wish Power would go back to just creating strong storylines. IMO, now the main talk about each show is who's gonna die next? You don't need to kill off characters to create a strong storyline. I just feel that character deaths are now taking precedence over developing storylines. Season 1 should be about developing characters not killing them off. I feel more could have been done with Gloria and Lilliana.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I have a feeling they're gonna send D Mac away for college to get away from the streets and he's gonna end up at Stansfield with Tariq.:patrice:

Tariq and D Mac linking up in New York with Kaine on some Avengers shyt would be :russ::russ::russ:

When they have to face off with the new Dominican top shotta K Lo Ki :lupe:

The scenes with D Mac and Mary would be :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: