Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Four Little Ponies were pathetic. :mjlol:

I do not like that they killed of Lilliana. :aicmon: That was a good character and the dynamic with her and Tommy was dope. Should have just killed off Walter Flynn's racist bytch ass, that would have made a lot more sense.
I don’t get why Power introduces big bad characters and make them go out pathetically.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This season was actual pretty good just the last two episodes were sloppy and had lazy writing.

The writers could've did a better job of pulling off a CBI vs Flynn's vs Tommy storyline, they rushed it.

Wow. Not quite sure what I watched brehs. Writers said to hell with the slow buildup over these past two episodes. Felt like a different show to be honest. It almost like the writers found out toward the end of the season that the show wasn't getting renewed or something. Definitely felt rushed. That being said, I enjoyed the hell out of the finale. True GTA shyt.

THIS....

SHOW WENT FROM
A SLOW BURN TO
RUSHED BULLshyt THE LAST 2 EPS.
:devil:
:evil:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Looking back at that scene again and Claudia’s reaction, it’s obvious that she wasn’t expecting Liliana to be the shooter and that she knew she fukked up the relationship with Tommy at that moment.

I don’t think it was intentional on her part, which is a bit stupid considering that there was no one else that it could be except her unless she thought it was a Serb instead.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
It was cool to see how her and Tommy’s relationship grew. They kind of ruined a good dynamic there, one that doesn’t really show with Diamond or JP
Low key I'm looking forward to watching how the Tommy/D-Mac relationship play out. I like their dynamic.

They coulda kept my nikka Reg alive :mjcry: nikka dies on every show lol
nikka who play Reg about to be the millennial version of Bokeem Woodbine. Typecast as a motherfukker :russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
First Season I give it

6.5 out of 10

Great Chicago Scene

Good Actors

but the writing was subpar

and why u bringing in the fed Blanca Rodriquez:why:… isn’t she working on the case with Mecca and Tariq in New York and now she wants to go to Chicago

horrible ass writing
DOESNT SEEM LIKE
THEYRE BRINGING HER IN
CONSIDERING HE SHOT HER DOWN.

THAT WAS MORE OF A CAMEO.
:devil:
:evil:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
JP having to be shoehorned in as gay has to be one of the biggest cases of pandering to a specific audience I've ever seen. Dude announced it, then nothing for the remainder of the season. If he's gay, Starz should do a character trade with "Hightown" where JP goes there and Osito goes to "Force" (or for pure fukkery send Abruzzo).

the most pathetic 4 horseman since ric flair, benoit, malenko and steve mongo mcmichaels
brehs were CTU agent status

It's a better group than the incarnation that had Jeff Jarrett in it. Having Jarrett in a group is an automatic L.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
JP having to be shoehorned in as gay has to be one of the biggest cases of pandering to a specific audience I've ever seen. Dude announced it, then nothing for the remainder of the season. If he's gay, Starz should do a character trade with "Hightown" where JP goes there and Osito goes to "Force" (or for pure fukkery send Abruzzo).

It's a better group than the incarnation that had Jeff Jarrett in it. Having Jarrett in a group is an automatic L.

:dead: