Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
lilianna was the heart and ass of the show, not interested anymore tbh

tired of these goofy shootout scenes

lvNUFx.gif

i still like Power: The College Years the most. Seems like it knows what it wants to be and just doesn't care how it comes off.

The rest seem to actually think people care about these try-hard plotlines.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s the power schtick where every finale a main character has to die lol. I guess they wanted the Flynn/CBI storylines to continue si we get this unnecessary death

Yeah, it was basically kill one of the flynns (kills the crime story), kill JP (ruins tommy personal story), kill Diamond (kills the only real black story), or kill Lilliana. The latter has no real plot or connections with anything, easy choice. Only Sympathetic character outside of D Mac.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Raising Kanan is by far the best new Power series - acting, cinematography and soundtrack. Story is moving a bit slow but I can live with that

Not with how much time they dedicated to the lesbian sub plot. There was a lot of low key corny stuff in that show that didn’t really make sense tbh

When i think back on raising kanan a lot of the stuff that sticks out to me is the lesbo stuff

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
wrong person died at the finale smh. you mean to tell me of all the people ripe for the taking, you take out Lilliana??? :stopitslime: having Vic kill Walter was right there...

having Diamond kill Jenard was right there, too. But Jenard's fukkery levels is off the chart. If Dre was darkskinned, he'd be Jenard. somehow this nikka directly/indirectly produces the most fukkery.

Liliana was one of the best chars in the show... yeah she fukked up a lot but she had a lil pull with everybody in the city. a true #2 for Tommy. did a half-measure one too many times and paid for it :francis:

Why the Doc even know that JP is related? why they sharin THAT much with her?

Kate came back and aint gon lie it seemed like she just filled time. not even sure i want her back in the power universe.

Flynn family dumb as hell, i love how even tunnel vision ass Jenard knew the whole time that this finale was caused by some bullshyt

Can't figure out if Tommy is just gonna straight up kill the doc or actually send her packing

the "Four Horsemen" might be 2nd in the Power Universe for "Potential to Performance" ratio. Only Benny from the OG universe looked worse. nikkas showed up with rifles, in suits and allat. Buried in two episodes. Ireland might not even fukk with Claudia when she tries to usurp Walter
All this is on point but the bolded especially :mjlol:

They do the same shyt every season with every show. Think I'm really done with this shyt

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK

They do the same shyt every season with every show. Think I'm really done with this shyt
And you know we're gonna get the arrival of the Irish big boss once they find out their goon squad got whacked. Guess my man Seamus just slid off into the night :lolbron:

I'm sure we all anticipated this show more than any other. But Raising Kanan is way better. Anyone agree?
Hell yeah. The acting is light years ahead.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps

nikkas got contacted, flew overseas, got picked up, got comfy, and got buried all while vic's face wasnt even fully healed yet..dumb as hell :russ:

you know if the leader of the horsemen shot Liliana i'd respect the decision to kill her off more but nah, it had to be Claudia who never had a clear kill. She had bodies off self-defense and raging before this, and now she can turn 180 and hit somebody in the chest right after they move? man this shyt stinks

....imma be back when this shyt comes back in a year tho