Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
wrong person died at the finale smh. you mean to tell me of all the people ripe for the taking, you take out Lilliana??? :stopitslime: having Vic kill Walter was right there...

having Diamond kill Jenard was right there, too. But Jenard's fukkery levels is off the chart. If Dre was darkskinned, he'd be Jenard. somehow this nikka directly/indirectly produces the most fukkery.

Liliana was one of the best chars in the show... yeah she fukked up a lot but she had a lil pull with everybody in the city. a true #2 for Tommy. did a half-measure one too many times and paid for it :francis:

Why the Doc even know that JP is related? why they sharin THAT much with her?

Kate came back and aint gon lie it seemed like she just filled time. not even sure i want her back in the power universe.

Flynn family dumb as hell, i love how even tunnel vision ass Jenard knew the whole time that this finale was caused by some bullshyt

Can't figure out if Tommy is just gonna straight up kill the doc or actually send her packing

the "Four Horsemen" might be 2nd in the Power Universe for "Potential to Performance" ratio. Only Benny from the OG universe looked worse. nikkas showed up with rifles, in suits and allat. Buried in two episodes. Ireland might not even fukk with Claudia when she tries to usurp Walter

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wow. Not quite sure what I watched brehs. Writers said to hell with the slow buildup over these past two episodes. Felt like a different show to be honest. It almost like the writers found out toward the end of the season that the show wasn't getting renewed or something. Definitely felt rushed. That being said, I enjoyed the hell out of the finale. True GTA shyt.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The Flynn kids believing their dad about Tommy is still :russ:
I don’t get why Diamond is so against dahlia…not like you have been moving quietly anyway

He knew nothing about dahlia. The distributors, the connect, none of the players. Now he knows that Tommy used to push it and he got beef with the Serbs. Then he found out that Claudia runs it and CBI got beef with the Flynns. So dahlia is not an option.... for now.