Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Him and his girl ducked. So they thought he was in the shop, I guess.

Rrriiight.

5XKNyb5.gif

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so because scrooge mcflynn admits killing gloria the conflict just stops? Everyone just goes on their merry fukking way? I was expecting GTA tommy to have a trevor rage meter filled and wipe out all the flynns on the spot. Smh
They made the Flynn boy autistic when it came to the Gloria situation. Whose more likely to kill her your dad who said dead her and we will never accept her into our family or Tommy who hit her once and said get out of town your guys life is in jeopardy? :jbhmm: Then when he’s told the truth he’s so quick to question his dad lmaoooo.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I'm having mixed feelings about the season.

I feel like everyone wants Tommy to bring maximum fukery.... so In order to lay out the backstory and have action, they should have made the season about 12 episodes with the first 5 or 6 telling the current story and then the last 6 about Tommy dealing with the Chicago gangs/drugs all while he hiding from the NYC law.

Guess 2bit ain't neva coming back.

Lilliana loyal AF.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
This was a decent first season but the season finale was straight trash and they killed Lilliana for no reason.

The Flynns & Jinaurd go untouched.

What was the purpose of this shyt besides getting the feds involved in season 2?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
All the facial recognition technology law enforcement has at at their disposal and they can’t find out Tommy’s true identity :mjlol:

It makes sense that the Serbs would be the connection that ties both Force and Book 2 together. I'm guessing we're eventually going to found out that the Serbs was the real reason why Mecca was in New York which would explain his random introduction.

Last edited: