Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No disrespect fam but how is coke safe now? People were dying of ODing in the 70s-80s when it was pure quality. Nowadays god knows what it’s cut with. It’s getting cut with everything from fentanyl to speed and heroin. Coke is the dirtiest quality ever in our time period. Coke is still on the top of the list for cops, feds and DEA to investigate over. If he was worried about prison weed would be the worst thing he would sell. But realistically letting Jenard be boss and just take a small cut and stay out of the way
"safe" as in everybody knows what they getting into at this point.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they wrote the season finale with some finality and not a cliffhanger.

I really dont see Starz reupping this or if they do its gonna end with season 2.
Yeah season 2 def gonna be the last. They waited forever to greenlight season 2 which tells you numbers/reception we’re not up to par. Original power, book 2 and BMF had social media lit when the episodes dropped. This show nobody is talking about. This shyt should have been a miniseries but you know money is king

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yeah season 2 def gonna be the last. They waited forever to greenlight season 2 which tells you numbers/reception we’re not up to par. Original power, book 2 and BMF had social media lit when the episodes dropped. This show nobody is talking about. This shyt should have been a miniseries but you know money is king
Ratings are actually very good for this show

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Hard for me to get excited about this finale. Everybody coming for Tommy and we know he not dying, I’m sure someone else will die though but not sure I’d care unless it’s diamond

I’m expecting to see Kate pop up for some finale fukkery. I can see there being some type of twist like Tommy being related to the Flynns some how.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hard for me to get excited about this finale. Everybody coming for Tommy and we know he not dying, I’m sure someone else will die though but not sure I’d care unless it’s diamond

I’m expecting to see Kate pop up for some finale fukkery. I can see there being some type of twist like Tommy being related to the Flynns some how.
I've been thinking the same thing with Tommy having an Irish surname and all.