Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
talk about killing your brother in his own barbershop he could walk into at any moment brehs

this show is watched for fukkery purposes only just like SOA and the later seasons of the original Power

AgedPresentAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

MD20

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could you say that? You're clearly watching from a casuals perspective. This episode (that's already been out since last week) put everything into more perspective and actually makes me appreciate the show more.

To an outsider or someone who hasn't been paying attention closely, I can see why you would feel that way. That's how I felt originally. I thought everything happening up until now was all just random bullshyt, but it's clearly all adding up. Scenes and storylines that you might've thought was filler should make a lot more sense now.

For example, I always thought the Tommy, Vic, Gloria love triangle was just some romance bullshyt. Which it could very well have intended to be. But if he didn't have that connection with Vic then he'd be even less likely to believe Tommy tried to take him out. Without Gloria, there's no reason for Tommy to warn Vic about anything. There's no reason to even consider his word if he isn't close to something or someone you truly care about.

If anything this episode proved that all the other storylines weren't bullshyt. Seamus vs Diamond, Jenard vs Diamond/Tommy, Tommy vs Everybody (except Diamond), Serbs vs Flynn's, etc. All the beef, drama and dirt that happened between everyone is all being addressed, which is what the audience wants.

But of course this is the internet where everything and everyone sucks , and you can't enjoy any type of show cuz a few a$$holes who think everything in the world is trash, thinks this show is no different. It's really easy to see how much of y'all don't get any p*ssy.
:mjlol::russ::laff::cheers::thumbsup:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never thought about that given how much off the wall shyt they already put in but you’re right makes zero sense. We can start turf wars and shoot up Serbs, move bricks of cocaine while on parole but selling dahlia is going to put me back in prison :dead:. Dude selling cut up coke and worried about the health effects of dahlia :heh:
At this point coke is "safe". My guess is he got Seamus sister fukked up on some "unknown fad drug" and it fukked her up. Now he's careful with what he sells. Walter Flynn basically doing the same shyt, sticking to what he knows.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point coke is "safe". My guess is he got Seamus sister fukked up on some "unknown fad drug" and it fukked her up. Now he's careful with what he sells. Walter Flynn basically doing the same shyt, sticking to what he knows.
No disrespect fam but how is coke safe now? People were dying of ODing in the 70s-80s when it was pure quality. Nowadays god knows what it’s cut with. It’s getting cut with everything from fentanyl to speed and heroin. Coke is the dirtiest quality ever in our time period. Coke is still on the top of the list for cops, feds and DEA to investigate over. If he was worried about prison weed would be the worst thing he would sell. But realistically letting Jenard be boss and just take a small cut and stay out of the way

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they wrote the season finale with some finality and not a cliffhanger.

I really dont see Starz reupping this or if they do its gonna end with season 2.