Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-done with this shytshow writing
-Vic is a lame. Mad gullible and soft.
-the sister keep flip flopping. Her character is empty AF. All of a sudden she 10 toes down for the family? FOH
-can Jenard get smoked already?
- they got Gibbs doing the most. He actually acting out the character he play on his records
-what kinda name is Seamus for a breh anyway?? He need to go on make that David Caruso cop disappear

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Y'all just not watching with the right perspective. The last episode showed us that everything is all intentional and lead up to this finale. It wasn't just a bunch of bullshyt like y'all miserable ass folks want to make it seem.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only gripe with this episode is Jenard keep talking like he him, but he keeps saying he took a dive. If you wanted to be him, he shouldve whipped Big Bro ass and if he couldn't just told him what it was instead of sneaking behind his back doing sucker shiit. Also Diamond keep saying he don't want to go back to jail, so why he want to head of a criminal enterprise? He should've just sold his stake to Jenard or just lived a square life.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My only gripe with this episode is Jenard keep talking like he him, but he keeps saying he took a dive. If you wanted to be him, he shouldve whipped Big Bro ass and if he couldn't just told him what it was instead of sneaking behind his back doing sucker shiit. Also Diamond keep saying he don't want to go back to jail, so why he want to head of a criminal enterprise? He should've just sold his stake to Jenard or just lived a square life.
powers writing sucks it is what it is.
i mentioned the bolded as well. i understand that its hard to avoid getting out of jail...so i dont see the issue with diamond
it seemed like jenard was the one trying to convince diamond to get in the game though. makes no sense

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
-done with this shytshow writing
-Vic is a lame. Mad gullible and soft.
-the sister keep flip flopping. Her character is empty AF. All of a sudden she 10 toes down for the family? FOH
-can Jenard get smoked already?
- they got Gibbs doing the most. He actually acting out the character he play on his records
-what kinda name is Seamus for a breh anyway?? He need to go on make that David Caruso cop disappear

no u not

you’ll be back next Sunday complaining after episode 10

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
mfs was dumpin on him and he just looked inconvenienced reaching for his weapon. no cover no nothin.

aint see somebody give this few a fukk about bullets comin their way since Fortune in MGS2 :wow:
:mjlol:

6073444-fortune-gear-device-2.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I agree with a lot of what you wrote except for the "Tommy is the bad guy" perspective. Thanks to Diamond's relationship with Tommy, CBI is the pipeline to the West Side which increases the gang's coffers. How is this a bad business decision? I understand Elijah got popped and I assume Jenard had a much closer relationship with him than Diamond. But EVERYBODY accepted the risk of running up on the Serbs. Furthermore, Jenard is keen on controlling the Dahlia market. He'd actually be in a much better position towards that goal by having a good relationship with the plug. Instead he let jealousy fukk up his relationship with Diamond, which Tommy has picked up on clearly, leading Tommy to keep CBI out the loop. Tommy ain't the bad guy here. If Jenard could stop hating, he'd realize he and Tommy have more in common than he cares to admit and that would help him in opening Diamond's eyes to new business ventures. I get the sense he's jealous the moves Tommy is making has done more to advance CBI's business interests in the month Tommy has been in Chicago (pure guess given Power's atrocious history with timelines) than Jenard has in 15 years. He's on some sucka shyt and that can't be commended.

Tommy's still the main antagonist.

It's not like Jenard hates Tommy out of nowhere. On there first meet, he's running the room and dipping with their guns and drugs, leaving them with nothing. In the street, that's enough to hate somebody. Even though he gave it back to them episode 2. Jenard is the typical emotionally challenged, no logic having ass gangsta. Diamond is the level headed one. If Tommy was never in the picture CBI would probably have worked out their differences. But if not they would've still had less problems overall

Yeah this is the biggest flaw with the story. That and Tommy's weird relationship with the Serbs

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never thought about that given how much off the wall shyt they already put in but you’re right makes zero sense. We can start turf wars and shoot up Serbs, move bricks of cocaine while on parole but selling dahlia is going to put me back in prison :dead:. Dude selling cut up coke and worried about the health effects of dahlia :heh: