Daps
Reppin
BK
D-Mac: "I ain't calling you Uncle Tommy." :usure:
Tommy: "That's aight." :obama:
:violent: :bustback::bustback::bustback::violent:
D-Mac: "Uncle Tommy!" :why:
:comeon: :skip: :mjgrin: :russ:
Show officially jumped the shark tonight, which sucks considering the slow narrative build up over the course of the season. Given Tommy's notorious history with the Serbs, I didn't think there was a dollar amount he could provide the Serbs that would not only spare them from killing him on the spot to effectively forming an alliance against the Micks. Not after he slit that Serbian woman's throat.

The way Walter easily manipulated his children into thinking Tommy is the devil incarnate was lame. Given their individual experiences working alongside Tommy, the writer's dropped the ball by having them be so easily influenced. They've also dropped the ball in making the audience give a damn about the Black cop's plight. Having never glimpsed his sister, I can't quite empathize with the desperation that's driven him to these lengths. Furthermore, I'm not sure what solid evidence the white cop possessed that forced this level of capitulation.

Seems like Jenard is going to have to learn the hard way about these young Chiraq hittas:demonic:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This Irish drill song.

"Mans on road - doing noff moilage :ufdup:"

:deadmanny:

:russ: @ D Mack hitting the

friday-red.gif

when Tommy told him they were family

This aggressive content on the closing credits :whoo:

Last edited:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? Because when I was doing a rewatch of the whole season, it made complete sense why Jenard would feel the way he does.

You haven't thought about the shyt from his perspective at all?

Think about how wild it would be if you spent years putting money aside for your big bro, got him a nice luxury apartment in the suburbs, bought him the barbershop he loved so much -- all this to keep him out of your way. Instead he just comes and decides he's the leader again. After 15 years. When all this time you (Jenard) are the reason the gang is even still strong. All the decisions you made while big bro was away is the reason why y'all are even still making money.

Then, Diamond's making all these old school calls you ain't down with, which can also potentially hurt the current business and you just gotta accept it... For now at least. Cuz from Jenard's perspective Diamond been out and immediately started making moves with Tommy. Tommy is the one that came in and started fukking shyt up. Which he absolutely is right. Tommy is the real bad guy this season which makes the show more fun to watch when you look at it from others perspectives. Since episode 1 Tommy's presence has been nothing but an interference and nuisance. It's very easy to see why everyone doesn't like him.

I called him stupid because he made his big supervillan speech at his brothers shop.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
All these power shows are just soap operas with guns brehs it's not that deep.

Thats really it. Y'all want y'alll 98% Rotten Tomatoes Ratings, your golden globes nominations, your concise but well drawn out plots and storylines, characters that always make sense... NOT ME :shaq: I want headshots, gunbutts, kidnappings, ransoms, mfs trying to run game, and i aint mad at the occasional titty either

that being said i have no idea how Claudia's buying this so far. she could tell on his face that he was the last mf to know Gloria got hit

No idea why the serbs would do anything for Tommy at this point. If they're actually gonna do anything for Tommy, but he paid em and avenged Gloria so :yeshrug:

knew from D-Mac's first scene in this episode he was gon catch a bullet. Whenever mfs start talkin about talkin bout "you don't need to be in the game you're a good person!" the Power Universe gods put the curse mark on ya front door. JP got one more season left before somebody get him, too. Aint no happy endings in this bytch :stopitslime:

still having fun with this show. Looks like the guns are really comin out next episode so imma be here next Sunday morning with another bacon and egg sandwich

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I can't stand Seamus. He got all this smoke for Diamond but he letting that lil white scrawny cop talk big shyt to him.

Vic continues to be a dumb fukk.

How somebody gonna warn you and then set you up?

Jennard is grimey. Trying to take out his own brother. Watch one of the lil nikkas hit him up. I bet. D Mac or the other lil nikka.

JP is another dumbfukk.

Tommy linking with the Serbs is interesting given their history

In his defense, it makes perfect sense why he'd have all this smoke for Diamond as he's the reason he's in the situation now.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

"It's clear to me why you hide your face/ cos you don't want ya Ma to be disgraced, when she op in church on Sunday.:birdman:"

Said by a guy wearing a mask, surrounded entirely by guys wearing masks :laff::laff::laff:

Even the dancers - who are probably strippers wore ski masks on some "I don;t need this video on my CV like that:whoa:"

Matter of fact the only people in this whole video without masks are brehs :francis: