Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What youtube channels do you watch for reviews and stuff? I watch MarcDarkTv and Movie bot. What other ones are good?
Power After Hours cool. They focus exclusively on Power.

Also shout out to the FramesPerSecond(FPS) Podcast. It's the crew that does DeadEnd HipHop. They do a wider range of shyt. They cover most the Marvel stuff. Currently doing weekly reviews for Atlanta/Snowfall/Moon Knight. They also cover movies.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way they shoehorned Tommy’s brother being gay in the first episode and then never mentioning it again :laff::laff:that screamed “oh yea let’s get some LGBTQ viewers”

It’s garbage that they made him gay.

At least they aren’t focusing on his sexuality. Seems like he’s just a guy that’s just trying to get by, that’s open about it but not flamboyant and all in your face with it, as opposed to gay characters like Dru and the basketball dude from book 2.:scust:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What's the purpose of these Power breaks anyway? Is it just some lame gimmick to get people anticipating it more or some shyt?

I watch that show FBI and they're even worse with that nonsense.

With network television shows, you’re still filming as the season goes on, so it makes sense for them do breaks. Cable is a different story since everything is already in the can before the season airs.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really jumped the shark with tommy having a black nephew :mjlol:
Show is so fukking cheesy my god.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ran outta better shows on my menu :yeshrug:

show is entertaining enough but the writing is as ABC and cliche as it gets
This. I’ll throw it on while I’m having breakfast or something but this is def a low quality show. How the storylines advanced in episode 9 was some straight out of empire shyt. Your number two going to say his coupe plan in detail out loud in your barbershop :heh: