Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Tommy’s nephew (JP’s son) is the one who keeps shooting up his business. I’m assuming he feels abandoned or embarrassed by him. I’m interested to see how that part of the storyline will take place, especially because if he was looking for him, how the hell you don’t know he’s in your city. Unless the mom gave him up or something.

Something definitely happened to the mom. He looked kinda bummy when he was stashing the gun.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Dope show so far. Not sure if I'm really feeling the scottsman though. Everyone else is doing great in their roles however.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
And I hope he does. I prefer the fukkery from tommy.

I can understand if this season is Tommy tryin to get established in Chicago.

A show of Tommy rippin and runnin through Chicago and wreckin shyt (And using his white privilege to get by) is unbelievable, you need a storyline something that's potent.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

A show of Tommy rippin and runnin through Chicago and wreckin shyt (And using his white privilege to get by) is unbelievable, you need a storyline something that's potent.
No I understand. I just don't look at Tommy as real life character. That nikka should be in the DC universe:mjlol:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

Idk where they wanna take this show but I'd love it if they go a Marlo from the Wire way with in the end. Where Tommy wins building an empire/going legit/becoming stable where Ghost and others failed if only because thats not what he wanted or cared about. Imagine ending this show with this psychopath having a family and legit business empire lol.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Love the fukkery, show should be called Power Book4 Tommy Vercetti dlc.

:dame:And I knew either Diamond's Brother or Tommy's Brother was Gon be a fruit cause that's how it is in Hollyweird.

Last edited: