Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:So they really just had to make Tommy's black half-brother gay for no reason? Hollywood is getting out hand with this woke LGBT agenda.

It's beyond pathetic. Every show has to have LGBTQ even though they are people with mental illness. Let them do their own thing, create a show for them but don't put them in regular programming.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:scust:So they really just had to make Tommy's black half-brother gay for no reason? Hollywood is getting out hand with this woke LGBT agenda.

Even when dude said "my ex-HUSBAND" it sounded so forced.

We already have a 'homophobia is wrong' message in Raising Kanan (you know Jukebox is gonna kill her dad eventually anyway and the audience will feel its deserved), we don't need it drummed in again. Yes gay people exist, we get it. But don't just throw shyt in a show for the hell of it. I don't see disabled people represented in Power...

Thats Courtney Kemp for you...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Of course someone is randomly gay :dead:only took one episode
i'm saying tho, shyt was soooo random. like they forced it into the story. you know damn well it was suppose to be his brother finding his son through tommy and they just said "what if we make him GAY?, hmmmm :takedat:" Joe sikora and breh were probably like:unimpressed: no problem. knowing ain't no choice in the matter:francis:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
i'm saying tho, shyt was soooo random. like they forced it into the story. you know damn well it was suppose to be his brother finding his son through tommy and they just said "what if we make him GAY?, hmmmm :takedat:" Joe sikora and breh were probably like:unimpressed: no problem. knowing ain't no choice in the matter:francis:
:deadmanny:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah I dunno brehs, I think I might be getting power fatigue. . Everything feels forced to me and this felt like a GTA mission. Get kidnapped and then got 3 hours to flip that old ass work in a city you got no connects? Like somebody said this feel like Batman or some type of villain bio pic. I think I’ll let a few episodes past and come back and binge or else ima be annoyed with this