Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not a bad first two episodes. It was cool how they Liliana be the hunter and putting up a decent fight against Tommy instead of someone with no hands. You can tell that she’s been battle tested after making the move to Chicago and not the weakling still from the OG series.

With that being said, I’m already starting to see the parallel between Tommy’s character and Tariq’s with how they’re both being written in everyone always needed their help for something. Hopefully they don’t continue the same trope as the episodes goes on.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yes, based off the dialogue acting and cinematography I can tell.

It gives me feels of Your Honor and Ozark more so than POWER Book II and certainly better than the last serious of power.

I will also say is what ruins POWER I and II is their commitment to have these so called popular non actors such as LaLa, Mary J Blige, Naturi and Method Man. None of them were strong enough in acting to handle their roles and Zeke is just comedic relief.
Method Man is killing it

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is so depressing. they are forcing this on us. How many gay thugs you know from the hood? They got one on every show and from Ny to NJ i been in a lot of projects, sold a lot of drugs, and NEVER seen these gay thugs/drug dealers.
Especially ones that got married not even down low lmaooooo

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really good episode. Not surprised at the gay brother, it is what it is.

The scene with the racist cop was legit tension. Very well shot and acted. Diamond is a good character. They casted the entire show well.

I like how they’re building up the story in this, definitely lining up to be a great series