Official Power Book IV: Force Season 1 Thread

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The way Tommy screamed and did that final over the top stomp into the floor! :laff: I couldn't tell if he was trying to stomp out Liliana or just did that on some rage shyt, but it was so fukking hilarious. Then the way his mood immediately changed when he found the Jimenez coke.:laff:

He's by far the funniest character in the Power universe.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
fun episode, power got a fun world to build so far and i'm interested to see how it goes

tommy with the hood up showing Diamond and his nikkas the silk shirt :banderas::demonic: the reaper back

Liliana came back and leveled up

Really curious to see how Tommy's brother (:snoop:) gets roped into it with his son who he definitely won't recognize

Diamond so far the best char in the show to me, can't wait til he returns to demon time

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The way Tommy screamed and did that final over the top stomp into the floor! :laff: I couldn't tell if he was trying to stomp out Liliana or just did that on some rage shyt, but it was so fukking hilarious. Then the way his mood immediately changed when he found the Jimenez coke.:laff:

He's by far the funniest character in the Power universe.
looked like he was doing that wrestling move where they jump up and kick a dude whos on the floor

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Coli whenever they see a gay black character on screen:

Vy8PPIC.gif

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Tommy’s nephew (JP’s son) is the one who keeps shooting up his business. I’m assuming he feels abandoned or embarrassed by him. I’m interested to see how that part of the storyline will take place, especially because if he was looking for him, how the hell you don’t know he’s in your city. Unless the mom gave him up or something.