Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York

This is still one of the funniest scenes in the entire series, and it's one of the very few times (before Book II) that someone actually calls out Tariq on everything he's done.

But the setup is absolutely ridiculous. On what planet did Tariq think that he was going to have Ghost take the weight for killing Ray Ray? Not just because Ghost is about to run for lieutenant governor, but because the night before, Tariq threatened to kill him and claimed that he was never his father? I know Tariq used to be a psycho, but he had to have been on some illegal pharmaceutical substance if he thought that was actually going to happen.

Seriously, did Tariq start using the pills he was selling at Choate? Because that would explain a lot about why he was not only a few fries short of a Happy Meal, but he was missing the burger, the drink, and the goddamn toy.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
How did tasha get out witness protection after multiple agents were murked,get a machine gun & do a drive by without no feds with eyes on her. Especially after tariq called ol girl & said can you send more agents to the spot with urgency

I guess if Lauren has enough time to threaten Tariq with a boxcutter, Tasha has enough time to leave her mother and daughter behind and pull off a drive-by without Tamika (or anyone else) finding out about it.

What I don't understand is that Tommy already told Tariq not to go after Monet because of what might happen. I guess he was okay with Tasha doing it, even though she didn't finish the job and the Tejadas were going to be out for blood no matter what?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did tasha get out witness protection after multiple agents were murked,get a machine gun & do a drive by without no feds with eyes on her. Especially after tariq called ol girl & said can you send more agents to the spot with urgency
Well, Tommy killed all the agents. I don't know what type of weaponry the agents had so she could have taken it from them. Or when she left with Tommy or the same time Tommy left, she went to one of Ghost & Tommy's stash spots and got the grip.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Well, Tommy killed all the agents. I don't know what type of weaponry the agents had so she could have taken it from them. Or when she left with Tommy or the same time Tommy left, she went to one of Ghost & Tommy's stash spots and got the grip.

Them stash spots had pistols, she had what looked like an uzi or mac 10 where the hell she get that from. it’s whatever power hardly ever makes sense