Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
With all the fucckery in this show......I really can't believe dudes think Ghost is actually dead :mjlol:
So.....this past weekend I was in LA and I met the casts of Force and a member of Raising Kanan.....

I'll say this, I did not see Omari Hardwick but I met his brother. Got a feeling that's the direction they're going in. Curveball.

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
So.....this past weekend I was in LA and I met the casts of Force and a member of Raising Kanan.....

I'll say this, I did not see Omari Hardwick but I met his brother. Got a feeling that's the direction they're going in. Curveball.
James St. Patrick:

"It was the only way to kill Ghost for good..fake my death, Angela was gone and Raina, I had nothing to live for"

:lolbron:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That wasn't James St. Patrick who died. That was his brother, Patrick St. James.:troll:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
James St. Patrick:

"It was the only way to kill Ghost for good..fake my death, Angela was gone and Raina, I had nothing to live for"

:lolbron:
I mean I could be wrong though too..... but I feel like I read that rumor for sometime now and it makes way more sense to have him looking for Tommy than to bring back ghost storewise. "Ghosts of the past"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yea Lauren was the one.
FzWFSGUacAAlS11

FyYxWUmaAAARSb8

FzWFSG8aAAAOXdz

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Just to treat Sean more like a son :hhh:
RIP Kanan. Him and Tariqs adventures were fun :mjcry:

Kanan was just a bitter old thug and there was nothing left for him but the streets. Shawn was a stupid little nikka who done fukked up and made Kanan fukk up.

Ghost tried to make something out of Shawn, but all Shawn did was prove that he was a fukk nikka who couldn't keep his gun on him. Now, Ghost got it. Meanwhile, Kanan tried to get Tariq to show the cops what a real killer looked like, and instead, Tariq took a loss so everybody else could win.

I guess my point is that Ghost and Kanan raised awful children who ruined their own lives and everybody else's. Criminality has its own price. :troll: