Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That episode got me to buy all the way in for season 4. It’s funny how Riq was trying to pull a ghost with the masterplan and got played by everyone. How did he not think telling Effie kick rocks was a bad move . Also lmao at Them I guess getting Tommy to possibly be in play as Tariq has no muscle or squad to use. And does jr wind up on force looking for Tommy ?
But he didn’t tell her to beat it, if anything he got her out and told her I’m trying to get noma off our back, Effie wild she keep doing reckless shyt to him

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But he didn’t tell her to beat it, if anything he got her out and told her I’m trying to get noma off our back, Effie wild she keep doing reckless shyt to him
Only problem with that is he essentially did to her what Ghost did to Tommy in essentially telling her to figure it out on her own.

She has school bills to pay and a cushion number she had in mind, why else wouldn’t she have went back to Noma especially if she could get her good graces.

She looked out for herself at the end of the day and I can’t necessarily fault her for that.

Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Only problem with that is he essentially did to her what Ghost did to Tommy in essentially telling her to figure it out on her own.

She has school bills to pay and a cushion number she had in mind, why else wouldn’t she have went back to Norma especially if she could get her good graces.

She looked out for herself at the end of the day and I can’t necessarily fault her for that.
Tariq I believe will lean into the gangster shyt next season. he has no other option but to do so. all the women in his life are treacherous as hell. who can he trust?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tariq I believe will lean into the gangster shyt next season. he has no other option but to do so. all the women in his life are treacherous as hell. who can he trust?
I'd even add Brayden to that list as well as the money and influence the Weston's have had is now gone. The whole Weston family might have to end up selling drugs when it's all said and done :russ:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a wild ass ending

I wonder how Tariq will get out of this one next season

Anyone driving a Mustang ain't to be played with......John Wick, Tommy Egan :whoa:

Tate for congress :wow:but his L is gonna be major in the future

Brayden finally stepping up, now these 2 are Crockett and Tubbs having gun battles in warehouses :mjlol:

Don't tell me Agent Young is gonna be who we think he's gonna be, this universe is not that wild......is it :pachaha:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So this season was all about getting out of the bind that previous seasons fell into as Stansfield was arguably holding the story back and you can’t have a proper Force/Book 2 crossover if Tariq/Tasha and Tommy are still beefing with each other. It makes no sense how easy Tommy forgave her considering he’s technically “dead” due to them pinning Ghost’s murder on him. The new showrunner did the best he could based on the previous writing and did a decent job of setting up a blank for next season with a lot of the characters.

I mentioned in a previous post, but Tariq essentially drove Effie back to Noma and screwing himself over in the process. I don’t even blame Effie for what she did as everyone else has a family to rely back on except her. She did was best for her and got back in Noma‘s good gracious.

Even if Tommy and 2-Bit were to help, they still don’t have the manpower to take on both Noma and Monet, but I’m guessing in-house fighting will help solve that issue as well.

With that being said, they are going to have to do something about the legal/law enforcement side of the show as characters getting off because of technicalities and other loopholes is getting rather old. There’s no consequences for actions on this show and if they do, then they don’t stick outside of death.

Last edited: