Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Been watching the OG Power :ohlawd:
Season 2 was heat rocks. Dont get me wrong these new shows can be great at times i guess they stepped on the product to sell more volume.

50 as kanan be cracking me up like a muuuggggg "we gon catch ghost at the club we gon shoot that MF up like its 1992 IDGAF" :dead: kanan just a foul nikka. Asking sean how was Tasha's p*ssy :deadrose:

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
So episode 9 made me finally go back and finish Power Force.

Why does Tommy give a fukk about going to New York? His character seems in a totally different state of mind. I know Tasha fukked him over, but still.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So episode 9 made me finally go back and finish Power Force.

Why does Tommy give a fukk about going to New York? His character seems in a totally different state of mind. I know Tasha fukked him over, but still.
Easy explanation.

The writers wrote themselves into a bind with the Tasha/Tommy storyline and Tariq being the one to kill Ghost tbh that they had no clue how to write themselves out of.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aye big salute for that link. episode was fire!
That episode got me to buy all the way in for season 4. It’s funny how Riq was trying to pull a ghost with the masterplan and got played by everyone. How did he not think telling Effie kick rocks was a bad move . Also lmao at Them I guess getting Tommy to possibly be in play as Tariq has no muscle or squad to use. And does jr wind up on force looking for Tommy ?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
That episode got me to buy all the way in for season 4. It’s funny how Riq was trying to pull a ghost with the masterplan and got played by everyone. How did he not think telling Effie kick rocks was a bad move . Also lmao at Them I guess getting Tommy to possibly be in play as Tariq has no muscle or squad to use. And does jr wind up on force looking for Tommy ?
all i can see is tariq coming back to NY with bricks of DHALIA and that taking over the coke market.