Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
So this season was all about getting out of the bind that previous seasons fell into as Stansfield was arguably holding the story back and you can’t have a proper Force/Book 2 crossover if Tariq/Tasha and Tommy are still beefing with each other. It makes no sense how easy Tommy forgave her considering he’s technically “dead” due to them pinning Ghost’s murder on him. The new showrunner did the best he could based on the previous writing and did a decent job of setting up a blank for next season with a lot of the characters.

I mentioned in a previous post, but Tariq essentially drove Effie back to Noma and screwing himself over in the process. I don’t even blame Effie for what she did as everyone else has a family to rely back on except her. She did was best for her and got back in Noma‘s good gracious.

Even if Tommy and 2-Bit were to help, they still don’t have the manpower to take on both Noma and Monet, but I’m guessing in-house fighting will help solve that issue as well.

With that being said, they are going to have to do something about the legal/law enforcement side of the show as characters getting off because of technicalities and other loopholes is getting rather old. There’s no consequences for actions on this show and if they do, then they don’t stick outside of death.

They need to get rid of law enforcement. These idiots couldn't win if someone gave them the answer sheet. Saxe is dead, he stirs up shyt one more time, and now, there's an entire war going on partially due to his meddling. How is he still doing it?! :damn:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
They need to get rid of law enforcement. These idiots couldn't win if someone gave them the answer sheet. Saxe is dead, he stirs up shyt one more time, and now, there's an entire war going on partially due to his meddling. How is he still doing it?! :damn:
DefenselessWideeyedBrahmanbull-max-1mb.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So this season was all about getting out of the bind that previous seasons fell into as Stansfield was arguably holding the story back and you can’t have a proper Force/Book 2 crossover if Tariq/Tasha and Tommy are still beefing with each other. It makes no sense how easy Tommy forgave her considering he’s technically “dead” due to them pinning Ghost’s murder on him. The new showrunner did the best he could based on the previous writing and did a decent job of setting up a blank for next season with a lot of the characters.

I mentioned in a previous post, but Tariq essentially drove Effie back to Noma and screwing himself over in the process. I don’t even blame Effie for what she did as everyone else has a family to rely back on except her. She did was best for her and got back in Noma‘s good gracious.

Even if Tommy and 2-Bit were to help, they still don’t have the manpower to take on both Noma and Monet, but I’m guessing in-house fighting will help solve that issue as well.

With that being said, they are going to have to do something about the legal/law enforcement side of the show as characters getting off because of technicalities and other loopholes is getting rather old. There’s no consequences for actions on this show and if they do, then they don’t stick outside of death.

Tommy is basically a T-1000 mixed with ED-209 at this point. He could wipe out the Tejadas with ease and Noma

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tommy is basically a T-1000 mixed with ED-209 at this point. He could wipe out the Tejadas with ease and Noma
Tommy couldn't even take out Walter and his crew without losing one his day one's, so I wouldn't necessarily say that he could take out the Tejadas and Noma with ease. He was essentially begging for help himself in the Force finale.

I still say that I don't see him getting involved in helping out Tariq unless Noma and Tejada's pull a move against Kate, which I could definitely see happening.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me, he got her out, and was like we need each other, you getting this bread, and us getting noma off our back. Effie did what she did because in her mind she always plays the i gotta look out for me, she chose to snake him, but she keep snakin riq, and this nikka keep going to bat for her. Going to be interesting, to see who gets clipped next season, cuz ain’t no way everyone makes it out,

Not sure how Effie’s a snake in this specific case. Tariq been nonchalant shytting on that poor girl for 4 episodes. He had that one coming. Word to Tasha. :russ:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

That’s where “Influence” would have came in. I can see why Courtney Kemp wanted that to be a whole show into itself. But I can tell it’s setting up Tate getting a custom to office and getting enough “power.” That’s where I feel Davis is going to challenge him for office and that whole series follows how far Tate will go to maintain his power. On some “House Of Cards” shyt..just with Power :troll:

But i can tell they setting shyt up..