Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This shyt is getting scary. I was looking then I heard that husky voice....I was like this is some bullshyt.

Tariq hired an undercover tranny and I guess Brandens uncle was in a relationship with the Tranny to know he was upstairs:scusthov:

I can say BMF has terrible acting but at least there was no gay agenda.

they o'd of the explicit butt-boy antics on this show. every other scene with dru is some freak activity. and notice they do this on the show with a younger demographic of viewers due to tariqs age. they are pushing to confuse the youth as quickly as they can. 20 years ago they said the world popoulation was maybe 10 percent queer. now in the last 5 years with this heavy agenda in media they're now saying 25% of american youth identify as LQBTQIALMNOP and i'm certain it's due to the media and wickedness taught to children. got lil girls and boys who are close friends thinking they might be homo because they care about their same-sex friends. shyt is absolutely sinister.

Last edited:

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Damn. Not go lie, I’m ready fa riq, monet and Brayden vs the reject tejadas n that British hoe.