Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
WASHINGTON — House Republicans pushed debt ceiling talks to the brink Thursday, displaying risky political bravado in leaving town for the holiday weekend just days before the U.S. could face an unprecedented default hurling the global economy into chaos.

At the Capitol, Speaker Kevin McCarthy said “every hour matters” in talks with President Joe Biden'steam as they try to work out a budget agreement. Republican are demanding spending cuts the Democrats oppose as their price for raising the legal debt limit.

Aint this why Weston Holdings is a ponzi scheme? :skip:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Only problem with that is he essentially did to her what Ghost did to Tommy in essentially telling her to figure it out on her own.

She has school bills to pay and a cushion number she had in mind, why else wouldn’t she have went back to Noma especially if she could get her good graces.

She looked out for herself at the end of the day and I can’t necessarily fault her for that.

To me, he got her out, and was like we need each other, you getting this bread, and us getting noma off our back. Effie did what she did because in her mind she always plays the i gotta look out for me, she chose to snake him, but she keep snakin riq, and this nikka keep going to bat for her. Going to be interesting, to see who gets clipped next season, cuz ain’t no way everyone makes it out,

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
To me, he got her out, and was like we need each other, you getting this bread, and us getting noma off our back. Effie did what she did because in her mind she always plays the i gotta look out for me, she chose to snake him, but she keep snakin riq, and this nikka keep going to bat for her. Going to be interesting, to see who gets clipped next season, cuz ain’t no way everyone makes it out,
I’m actually surprised that they didn’t kill anyone off this season (I don’t think Monet is dead) or at least take the fall for all of those crimes. I thought this would be the end of the Tejadas and we get a soft reboot for next season.

I don’t see why Noma doesn’t clip anyone outside of Effie as surely she has to know they’ll all turn on her at some point.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m actually surprised that they didn’t kill anyone off this season (I don’t think Monet is dead) or at least take the fall for all of those crimes. I thought this would be the end of the Tejadas and we get a soft reboot for next season.

I don’t see why Noma doesn’t clip anyone outside of Effie as surely she has to know they’ll all turn on her at some point.
Noma feels like she’s untouchable

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And I’m tired every season of a cop having a hard on for one of the characters mainly riq it’s like come on
Michael Ealy is supposed to be new lead of the law enforcement side of things, so hopefully he doesn’t have any ties to any of the characters.