Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is nikkas really asking that? Just from the premise and me only watching 3-4 episodes of OC, only thing they had in common was Stabler and Benson used to be on SVU together. Did they do some heavy ass crossover at somepoint? It's like asking why they didnt combine Criminal Intent with SVU. SVU is sex crimes and Organized Crime is gang/mob shyt isnt it?
They killed off Stabler's wife from SVU in the first episode and now have went all on in the Stabler/Benson relationship to the point that they are crossing over multiple times every season. Add in the fact that Organized Crime has some internal issues where they can’t keep a showrunner, I’m fully expecting both shows to combine at some point.

The problem that Book 2/Force have wrote themselves into and spoilers for episode 10, but

There’s no logical reasoning for Brayden and more so Tariq to go back to NY after how the season finale ended. I would also imagine that it's not the last we've seen of Tasha and if that's the case just get her out of Witness Protection instead of running the same storyline every season.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They killed off Stabler's wife from SVU in the first episode and now have went all on in the Stabler/Benson relationship to the point that they are crossing over multiple times every season. Add in the fact that Organized Crime has some internal issues where they can’t keep a showrunner, I’m fully expecting both shows to combine at some point.

The problem that Book 2/Force have wrote themselves into and spoilers for episode 10, but

There’s no logical reasoning for Brayden and more so Tariq to go back to NY after how the season finale ended. I would also imagine that it's not the last we've seen of Tasha and if that's the case just get her out of Witness Protection instead of running the same storyline every season.
That SVU/OC shyt sounds like fukkery :mjlol:

Ehh, they can write it up as them wanting revenge(Diana tried to have Tasha killed) and wanting to go back "home". Also, assuming they going to Tommy/Force I can see Tommy telling him 2 things:
1. That he can't keep running for the rest of his life, you cant let them run you off.
2. Telling him that it's better to take the fight to them because Noma and Monet will not let up til he is dead. Gotta take them out so he knows his family is safe.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Cane looking real sloppy seconds ish
-Brayden flying through the air on some Jazzy Jeff
-Evelyn vs. Monet gonna get ugly
-Riq got immigration connects now?

-cringe every time they call Brayden Nicca
-damn them Tejada Boys on they supervillain murda game
- Secrets man secrets.
-You now that I think about it, Mecca looks nothing like Zeke. SMH

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That SVU/OC shyt sounds like fukkery :mjlol:

Ehh, they can write it up as them wanting revenge(Diana tried to have Tasha killed) and wanting to go back "home". Also, assuming they going to Tommy/Force I can see Tommy telling him 2 things:
1. That he can't keep running for the rest of his life, you cant let them run you off.
2. Telling him that it's better to take the fight to them because Noma and Monet will not let up til he is dead. Gotta take them out so he knows his family is safe.
and in the case of someone like Tommy, I would assume that they’ll go after Kate which will get him to step in and help out Tariq/Tommy. I hope that the 2-bit appearance wasn’t a one off and he catches a stray as well for driving in Riq’s car :mjlol:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Cane looking real sloppy seconds ish
-Brayden flying through the air on some Jazzy Jeff
-Evelyn vs. Monet gonna get ugly
-Riq got immigration connects now?

-cringe every time they call Brayden Nicca
-damn them Tejada Boys on they supervillain murda game
- Secrets man secrets.
-You now that I think about it, Lorenzo looks nothing like Zeke. SMH
Why would Lorenzo & Zeke look alike?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They have no reason to leave NY . The Tejadas's are down 3. Effie and Di still on Tariq swaggle. He can make them do whatever. they don't know anybody OT and don't know shiit about the streets.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This episode is all over the place, then they threw some transgender Asian person in the mix :dahell:

The part where Cane tried to act like Effie's attorney did not make any sense, like the Feds are not going to notice Cane acting like the attorney, because he put on some glasses. Then Cane took the glasses off and looked dead into the camera in the room without his glasses.

I think Ghost hit Tariq in the back of the head, because they did not show who knocked him out.
Stop complaining this shyt is mad exciting

I don't know why people are questioning why Tommy came back

Tommy has to kill Tasha and Tariq they schemed on him and betrayed him what the fukk ya'll nikkas talkin about?

Cane came in there looking like DMX in Belly and shyt when he tried to kill the minister :russ:

How the fukk could it be Ghost that hit Tariq he's dead :what: :mjlol:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
im just watching 9 on the app, how the fukk do dudes have the finale?

tashas mother was lowkey funny as hell the whole series :dead: i still remember that scene in the pilot

"mommy, how does daddy know spanish?"
"yeah, tasha. how does he know :usure::mjgrin:"?
she recently had a whole ass episode where she called him "Tyriq". LMAO at the writers on this.