Official POWER Book II: GHOST Season 3 Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im just watching 9 on the app, how the fukk do dudes have the finale?

tashas mother was lowkey funny as hell the whole series :dead: i still remember that scene in the pilot

"mommy, how does daddy know spanish?"
"yeah, tasha. how does he know :usure::mjgrin:"?

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
im just watching 9 on the app, how the fukk do dudes have the finale?

tashas mother was lowkey funny as hell the whole series :dead: i still remember that scene in the pilot

"mommy, how does daddy know spanish?"
"yeah, tasha. how does he know :usure::mjgrin:"?
nikka, it's on all the pirate sites

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
yeah i was like wtf that's a nikka....asian-treh looked scary breh :bryan:

This shyt is getting scary. I was looking then I heard that husky voice....I was like this is some bullshyt.

Tariq hired an undercover tranny and I guess Brandens uncle was in a relationship with the Tranny to know he was upstairs:scusthov:

I can say BMF has terrible acting but at least there was no gay agenda.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
2 bit be killin me, either give this nikka role or cut him loose, nikka whole steez is to create more chaos for riq in the middle of chaos, then disappear til episodes later, that whole exchange was stupid

This better be their way of creating a 2Bit/Tariq “alliance” since this shyt with the Tejadas is dead.

We better not see Tommy or Tasha again — because Tasha in particular seems out of place.

Use this next season to have Tariq rebuild his shyt since he’s technically broke. And Diana can’t be at Stansfield for sure anymore since she’s an easy target for Tariq (and Effie). And let’s be real — this girl isn’t stansfield material. Send her ass to St Johns or Lehman if she wants to flip packs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This better be their way of creating a 2Bit/Tariq “alliance” since this shyt with the Tejadas is dead.

We better not see Tommy or Tasha again — because Tasha in particular seems out of place.

Use this next season to have Tariq rebuild his shyt since he’s technically broke. And Diana can’t be at Stansfield for sure anymore since she’s an easy target for Tariq (and Effie). And let’s be real — this girl isn’t stansfield material. Send her ass to St Johns or Lehman if she wants to flip packs
They either need to get her out witness protection and back on the show or remove her altogether until at the series finale. It's starting to remind me of what happened with Lorenzo where they wrote a character into a storyline that they didn't know how to eventually write them out of.

If they do the Force/Book 2 crossover, then keep it to a minimum or they run the risk of running into the same situation that Law and Order SVU/Organized Crime is in, where people are asking why aren't the shows combined.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
They either need to get her out witness protection and back on the show or remove her altogether until at the series finale. It's starting to remind me of what happened with Lorenzo where they wrote a character into a storyline that they didn't know how to eventually write them out of.

If they do the Force/Book 2 crossover, then keep it to a minimum or they run the risk of running into the same situation that Law and Order SVU/Organized Crime is in, where people are asking why aren't the shows combined.

Tasha being with driving distance :heh: of the place she used to live is ridiculous. Why is she not in Arizona or some shyt. They made it too easy for Tommy to come back instead of having 2Bit do all the craziness that Tommy did in that episode.

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally don’t want them creating this Tasha vs Monet feud and that’s the focal point of the next season because it’s pointless. Tasha is not on Monet’s level in anyway and NEITHER is on Raq’s level. If anything, Evelyn should still be alive and Tariq links with her since she knows the Tejadas well

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

This, all this

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Is nikkas really asking that? Just from the premise and me only watching 3-4 episodes of OC, only thing they had in common was Stabler and Benson used to be on SVU together. Did they do some heavy ass crossover at somepoint? It's like asking why they didnt combine Criminal Intent with SVU. SVU is sex crimes and Organized Crime is gang/mob shyt isnt it?